Part 5

It's been a long time since Dylan and Jett stayed at the sewers, Dylan began to feel tired. "So, you're feeling tired, huh?" said Kani. Dylan began to rub his tired eyes and nod for a reply. "Don't worry, I'll bring you to my tent!" said Kani. At night, they arrived at a little beige tent. "This is my tent!" said Kani. They went inside the tent. Dylan tucked at one of the sleeping bags. Jett transformed into his plane form and rests at the corners. "Kani, aren't you sleeping?" asked Dylan. "Luckily, I've got an extra sleeping bag!" replied Kani. Dylan rested his head and closed his eyes. 

Meanwhile, the agents saw a bunch of pipes. Then, they saw the Titanoboa with Becca. "That's Becca!" shouted Poli. Then, Dot put her index finger over her mouth and shushed him. "The Titanoboa is sleeping!" whispered Dot to Poli, "So we have to be quiet!". The agents tiptoed and slowly loosen the Titanoboa's body and free Becca. Dot then shushed Becca that the Titanoboa is sleeping. Becca and the agents tiptoed quietly away from the Titanoboa when Becca accidentally step on an empty can. Everyone sweated that the Titanoboa will wake up to get them. But luckily, the Titanoboa was still sleeping since it can't listen to the snap. The agents and Becca tiptoed quickly to escape the large snake.

Meanwhile, Nigel was back in his secret lair when he saw a germ entering his lair. "What is it?" said Nigel to the germ. "I, the secretary, will tell that the agents were trying to get our sludge!" said the germ. "What?!" shouted Nigel to the secretary, "Quick, summon the guard germs!". The secretary saluted and pull the lever to summon the guard germs. The guard germs are yellow in color and they smell like rotten milk and moldy bread. The guard germs snarled and rushed to the agents' way.

Meanwhile, the agents were crawling at a large pipe. They set a tent at it each for one agent. "Well, we'll continue our mission the next day!" announced Agent 26. Everyone sleeps in their tents and rests their eyes.

 The next morning, Dylan woke up to the sound of the elf chicken. The elf chicken was ill because it drank the water from the sewers. "Kani, wake up! The elf chicken was sick!" said Dylan as he tries to wake up Kani. Kani opens his eyes weakly. "What is it?" he said weakly. "The elf chicken is ill and it needs your help!" said Dylan. "Okay, I'm on my way to rescue it!" said Kani. He gave the elf chicken medicine and a fresh batch of wheat to the elf chicken. The elf chicken felt better afterward. Then, the elf chicken began to cluck and fly away. "Kani, hide!" shouted Dylan. Kani runs to his tent. "Whar is it?" asked Kani. "Giant aggressive germs!" whispered Dylan as he points to a guard germ, seeking someone to attack. "I'd admit that this guard germ is looking for someone..." whispered Kani. "No, I think it's heading for the agents!" whisper Dylan. "I'll better catch it!" whispered Kani. He took out his quiver and his bow and his backpack along with him. "Kani, may I join?" asked Dylan. "Of course!" whispered Kani. 

Kani, Dylan, and Jett were marching and following the guard germ's trail. Dylan sang Kani's song, 

"Oh plu-plu-plu-plu Pluto, Oh plu-plu Pluto " sang Dylan as he's on his way. "How did you know my song?" asked Kani. "I've heard your song because it is one of Jojo's favorite songs and he showed it to me!" answered Dylan. "Sweet!" thought Kani.