vi.

vi. liberty

I spent the whole day in bed, down with the stomach virus. I texted Michael that wouldn't be able to make it and he never replied leaving me worried.

I only got out of bed for the occasional, using the restroom, getting a glass of water or Gatorade. I couldn't eat that much. Only rice, crackers, chips, and bananas. Anything else and I'd most likely throw up again like I did when I woke up.

I could drink only water, Gatorade and medicated popsicles. What a great way to spend my weekend.

I heard the doorbell ring, and I was all alone because mom and dad were at some work conference in Chicago until tomorrow and Goldy was at a play date with one of her boy friends.

That meant I had to get it.

I shrugged the covers off of me, pulled on my slippers and pulled on a huge sweatshirt.

I opened the door, not bothering to check through the peephole if it was a murderer or something.

"Michael?" I muttered, rubbing the tired from my eyes. I furrowed a brow when I saw a buttload of crap his hands.

"Hey, Cinderella," He leaned in and gave me a slick kiss on my forehead, making eyes widen.

"I have the stomach virus and unless you love throwing up and barely eating anything, go away - I say this in the nicest was possible."

He walked in continuing to talk, "I looked up things people with the stomach virus can eat and I brought anything you can eat so we can continue our movie night.

"Michael, are you sure?"

He nodded in all seriousness and I smiled. He's a keeper. "Do you want to head to the movie room?"

"You have a movie room? And you wanted to go to my house where we'd just watch movies on the floor in my room?"

"I didn't want it to seem like I had everything I wanted, because I don't."

"It seems like it," Michael muttered. "I brought some other movies, in case you wanted to watch something else?"

He pulled out White Chicks, Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, Clueless, and Dirty Dancing.

"Most of these are chick-flicks, Michael."

"Only for you," He winked.

"I pick White Chicks." I said after a while. I closed the door behind him and we wandered off to the movie room.

The name was basically what it was. It was a medium sized room with a huge screen and movie seats.

I put in White Chicks and we started off the movie eating low calorie crackers and Pringles chips, with Gatorade.

☀︎ ☀︎ ☀︎

movie room on da side