𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

"Tsuchigomori?" Nene had followed the teacher out of Hanako's room and down a long, white hallway.

He didn't turn around. "Why am I not surprised that you followed me?"

"Sensei, I need your help." Tsuchigomori turned around.

"Oh, really? With what?" he asked.

"I need to talk to Tsukasa," Nene told him. Tsuchigomori sighed.

"Have you considered that No. 7 may hate the fact that you don't use an honorific with his brother, but you still use one with him?" he asked. Nene blushed slightly.

"O-oh, I never really noticed."

"You know what? I'll take you to see Tsukasa if you do something for me." Nene nodded.

"Anything," she said.

"Okay." The teacher leaned down and whispered to her the plan. Nene's cheeks flushed harder with each word.

"A-are you sure?" Nene asked, blushing fiercely. Tsuchigomori nodded.

"There's something else you could do." Her eyes brightened. Tsuchigomori leaned down again.

Nene immediately stumbled away. "N-no, n-no, I'll do the first one."

~~_~~

"No. 7, are you in here?" Tsuchigomori poked his head into the monochrome bedroom. Hanako sat at the desk, redrawing the list of pros and cons he had burned earlier. It wasn't like he had trouble rewriting it-- Hanako thought about it every day.

"What do you need, No. 5?" He asked, putting down the pencil.

"Yashiro-san needs help." Hanako was out the door before Tsuchigomori could elaborate.

"Where is she? Yashiro? Yashiro?!" Hanako stumbled around for a minute before Tsuchigomori pointed him in the right direction.

Hanako stumbled down the hall, more flying than gliding. "Yashiro?" He pulled open the door at the end of the hall.

He stepped inside before his face erupted in a full blush. "Y-yashiro?" Nene spun around. She was even prettier than usual.

 She was even prettier than usual

(Art by me :)

Tsuchigomori had made an agreement with Nene: Wear a dress and some makeup, get the ghost to blush, and he would take Nene to see Tsukasa. But Tsuchigomori had demanded one thing.

"It doesn't look bad, does it?" Nene spun slowly, showing off the dress. It was a deep blue, and long. Nene had been tempted to back down when she noticed that it was practically sleeveless, but it was her only option.

Poor Hanako had gone redder, only emitting odd squeaking noises every now and then. "A-ah, y-you look g-great."

Time for the final demand! "Thanks, Amane." Nene turned around, so as not to let the ghost see her blush.

But then, there he was, at her side, leaning his forehead against her shoulder. Nene blushed harder.

"Are you trying to tease me?" he asked. Nene slowly shook her head.

"N-no! Why would you think--"

"Because I can't think of a better time to confess."

A/N:

A little warning: The next few chapters will be a lot more action-packed. And there will be mentions of suicide, so don't read if you feel uncomfortable.

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~