Out of the prision

I was appealed to the court. All the evidence were against me. So i got 20 years to stay in prision as a punishment. I was locked into the prision. In prision i met my school friend Henry. He was there because of killing a person who murdered his wife. He was a genius person. He broke out from the prision 3 times before... I told him my whole story. He didnot believe but promised me to take out of the prision.

The next day, he made a plan. In prision, in every 6 hour we were called out for some exercise. There was security camera. We both hid from security camera and made our way to the end of prision. One cop saw us, he followed us. Samrat said"you go. I will handle this bull shit". I ran from there. When i looked back Samrat was hit by a gun. He died on the spot. I ran fast as i could. I reached in samuel street. There i saw a news paper. There was written 'a old women was killed inside the oldage home.' I rushed towards the oldage home. There i saw some police then i covered my face with mask. A old lady came near me and said"take this your grandmother wrote this letter and told me to give you this."
I took that letter and made my way to spain.....

===========================

Those who ever read my story. If you like it . Plz vote and dont forget to follow me.