Beginning of the evil

I was running into the woods after our graduation party. While i was running i heard some one calling me from behind..... 'Aashutosh! Aashutosh!' . I was frightened but i heard it again . I turned back ..... there i saw a girl... At the spot that girl changed into a dogtype human with its head turned over..... My heart began to beat faster.. Then that creature came nearer and nearer.... Suddenly i slipped out of my bed and..... bang.... i was hurt badly. I washed my face , rolled bandage over my knee and got ready to make my way to my workplace. On the way i met my friend Stella. I didnot tell her about my dream but she knew that i was worried. We ate in the cafe and there...... ...... I saw the same girl that i saw in my dream. My heart beat stopped. After some minute she disappeared. I said' did u see her?' Stella replied 'who?' I said 'that girl'!' 'Huh!Aashu,are you hiding something from me.' I told her the hold story. She laughed and replied' i think you may have seen that girl before. Dont worry its just a bad dream. Every thing will be fine.' I hurried and told her to meet me tommorrow at 10 in samuel street. She kissed me and waved her hands saying "bye bye" and I made my way to my office...............