chapter 7: Meeting Gaara

*I edited this chapter just grammar errors and other things you don't need to read this chapter if you already have. *

A/n: Hi for the mission y'all going on, I'm not going to write it because I been having a hard time so I'm going to skip the Chunin exams. sorry!!!

Y/n POV:  I woke up it was 4 am, God How I hate when I wake up early my body got used to waking up before the sunrise. Thanks to Orchinmaru, God I hate that Guy, anyways, I went to the bathroom brushes my teeth washed my face, played with my H/l, and see what hairstyle I would wear today. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast since it's my turn. After I was done I checked the time, It was 5 am so I went to wake up Whiskers.  I went back to the kitchen and I started to eat a couple of minutes went by Whiskers shows up, he sits down and starts to eat. We talked till it was time for us to go meet up with the team. we arrived at the bridge on time. then we wait for a while since Kakashi sensei likes to take his time. finally, he got here.

3rd POV:  " Hey Guys! sorry That I'm late!". " Kakashi sensei your laye agian" . Naruto and Sakura said. " sensei I want to do more Ninja missions,s not the ones that are for babies!!!". Naruto said with fire in his eyes. " Uhh Naruto takes it easy okay," Kakashi said. " Today we have a mission of pulling weeds, taking out trash from the river, and walking dogs, so let's start shall we!". " UGH, not these lame missions again sensei!!" naruto cried. After team & was done with the missions Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Y/N walking, then Kakashi sensei told them it was all for today.  Sasuke left which Sakura followed. Naruto and Y/n were walking till they see a box moving around with eye-cut-outs.  

" Huh?? Who's there?" Naruto said till the box started to talk. " You say through my camouflage again boss!! You really slick". then 3 kids pop-out, which were a girl name Moegi, a boy with snot coming out of his nose name Udon then the leader of the group Konohamaru. 

" wow Whiskers I did not know you had a little gang," Y/n said while laughing. 

" Boss you said you would play Ninja with us!!!"

" Play Ninja!!" Y/n laugh even more. 

" hey, it rude to make fun of us!!" Konohamaru 

Y/n Pulled down her mask and she said " I'm sorry kiddo" while smiling 

Konohamaru turned red as a tomato.

Y/n put her mask up.

" I guess we can play as a make-up if you guys want," Y/n said.

" But Y/n we have the training to do!!!" Naruto whinned. 

" Hey it's okay for one day where we chill, it's not going to hurt us!" Y/n said 

" She is right boss!" Konohamaru said with a blush on his face. 

" I guess," Naruto said.

Konohamaru team and naruto, Y/n started to play Ninja. 

Y/n and Naruto were the rouge ninja and they already captured Moegi and Udon now they were looking for Konohmaru. they spotted him and they started to chase him till he bumped into a guy. Konohmaru saw a girl with a big fan and a guy wearing all black with face makeup on. Naruto and Y/n get there and see that the Makeup dude is holding Konohmaru by the collar struggling to get out the grasp of the makeup guy. 

" Hey let him go!!" Konohmaru team says. 

" put him down, Kankuro. you know you're going to pay for it later!" the girl with the fan says

" you should probably listen to your sister clown," Y/n says 

" Oh I'm scared," Said Kankuro 

Y/n walked to Kankuro and she flicked her finger on his head 

" Was that supposed to hurt m-" before Kankuro can finish his sentence he gets a shot of pain throughout his body making, he drops Konohmaru. Y/n Grabs Konohmaru before he can hit the ground. 

" What not so strong?" Y/n says with a smile

" what did you do to me ??" Kankuro says 

" I Just send a lighting technique that shakes up your chakra points," Y/n said,

" so you're a lighting user!" Kankuro says

" I'm a user for a lot of things," Y/n said 

Y/N POV:

I sense presents in the trees next to us. " You know it's bad to eavesdrop ". then Sasuke appears from the trees. " Y/n it's just me," Sasuke says to me but I knew there was someone else too.  I gave Konohmaru to Naruto and I teleport behind the tree where Sasuke it at and I was right, There was a red head behind the tree. I grab him and teleport back to Whiskers. 

" Gaara?" Kankuro says to the redhead I'm holding. so his name is Gaara. I look at him he has a shocked expression on his face. not only that but he has a love symbol on the right of his forehead, then I saw his eyes they had heavy under bangs. his eyes color is really beautiful kinda like a teal seafoam I just couldn't look away.

" Hey are going to let me go and stop staring," Gaara said to me.

for some reason, I felt lightheaded when he talked to me it was kinda a weird but a nice feeling. 

" Oh Yeah sorry! you just have really pretty eyes," I say while letting go of his hand.

I see Gaara just look shocked with a light blush that showed up, but it faded right away.

" You with the Mask how did you sense me? I was making sure I hid My presence well" Gaara said to me

" Well I have always had a good sense, it's really hard for people to hid from me," I said 

Gaara looked away and he talked to Kankuro. " Kankuro Your a disappointment to our village" 

Gush that was harsh, he didn't need to say that to his brother.

" S-Sorry Gaara I didn't mean t-"

" Shut up or I'll Kill you"

Gaara looked at me and Sasuke. " Hey what're your guy's names?"

" My name is Sasuke uchiha" 

" My Name is Y/n L/N" 

" What about Your's," Sasuke asked

" Gaara of the Sand" 

Gaara smiled at us then left with his team.

" Hey, you don't want to know my name!!!" Naruto screamed at Gaara

" No, I don't want to know a weaklings name," Gaara said then He turned around and left.

        Gaara POV: Those two are very interesting. especially the girl, she will be fun killing.

{ END}

Hi, Guys sorry that I have not uploaded for a while I kinda was unmotivated. many times I wanted to delete this story since I thought it was kinda stupid but I didn't I decided to push through and here we are with a new chapter. Anyways have a good day/night Love yall!!

The clothes you wore that day:

I might edit this later Not fully sure though:)