Chapters 3: Passing the test

Y/n kept using her tai justu, finally an brid mask grabbed a Kunia and they used wind nature, and they swing the Kunia towards Y/n and they strike her. Y/n fall on the ground.

" its over for you kid". Said brid mask. " no, but know I got you" Y/n said.

After, Y/n said that she stand up and used her hands to make hand sgin justu. Y/n said " Blood puppet justu". Bird mask starts to attack cat mask. Y/n started to attack the Dog mask. Then the Dog mask activated His right eye. Y/n sees that and she turns on her misfortune Eye. It copies the Dog mask, they both start to do the same Justu and attack at each other. Finally the cat mask was able to take out the brid. The cat mask start to run toward Y/n with it sword. Y/n activates her byakugan and hit Cat mask on his/her arms, Cat mask goes down. Y/n then sees the Dog mask have this ball of electricity coming at her, she copies it and start to runn towards the dog mask, but before they can hit each other Iruka sensie comes between then, he grabs both of there arms and stops them.

" That's enough. Y/n you past. " iruka sensie. After I heard Iruka sensie say that, I was dancing. I was so excited I can finally go out for missions with Whiskers. " good Job kid!" Said the Dog mask to me. " thank you!!!". I said back. The dog mask picked up his two budies and Left. Iruka Gave me my F/c headband and I placed( were you want to place it). Then a nijia appeared infront of me and Iruka sensie. " Iruka Naruto stolen the hidden leaf scroll and we need your help". Said the ninja." Sensir let me help yo-". " NO you just go home I will deal with Naruto by myself". I listen to Sensie so I just left. I decided to buy some groceries store since we are low on food. I decided to make my F/f, and more. I was about to pay but I saw shino my bestfriend. " Hey! Shino!". I said. " Hello Y/n". He's still the same. " Shino do you want to come over and hangout??". " Y/n I would like to. I payed and Left with shino behind me.

We finally got to my apartment. I opened the door and let shini go inside. I put the gorceys on the Table I started to put them away. Finally after I was done I turn around and saw shino looking out the window, he looked so happy. ( Shino is so fine😫)
" Shino are you hungry!? By any chance!". " yeah I'm pretty Hungary". " okay I will just make Some pork belly buns then. I started to get everything ready. " Y/n can I help?". It took me out of suprise. " sure shino!!". I smiled at him. Finally were started to cook after we were done we ate. " Y/n this is so good!!". " Thank you Shino! I'm happy you like them". I pulled down my mask and let my face shoe. Shino was the only one beside Whiskers. That saw My Face. After I was done I started to cook more different dishes. And deep clean.

Shino saw this. " Hey Y/n you don't need to cook more food! And clean I think that's enough". " OH don't worry Shino it nothing". After a while Y/n was done cleaning and cooking.

"Y/n what are you worrying about??". "Its about Naruto and Iruka sensie I have this bad Gut feeling, I tried to shake it off but I just can't. I know something good is going to happen though.". Shino was surprised that he was able to read Y/n with no problem. Shino decided to leave Y/n to herself. " Thanks for having me Y/n!!! We can hangout next time!!". Y/n was gonna say something but Shino was already gone.

After a while someone knocked on the door. Y/n opened it. It was Sasuke.

" Hey susake!!". "Hey Y/n". I let in Sasuke. " Hey why didn't you show up in are old spot!? Y/n!?". Oh crap I totally forgot!!! Dang what should I say!?. " Sorry Sasuke!! Iruka needed help with something.  took a long time, after I was done I decided to come home and cook." " that's fine, just next time tell me on time". " of crouse!!". After Sasuke left.

Y/n reading in her room till she heard the door open. It was Whiskers.

" Whiskers!!! Look at the time!! It's almost midnight!!.". I notice something Whiskers had a leaf headband. " Naruto how did you pass??.". " Y/n it's a crazy story but we can talk about during dinner.!!". Naruto started to talk about his adventure he had with Iruka sensie. After dinner. Y/n had a present for Naruto.

" Hey Whiskers I have something for you!!. Y/n went to her room and came back with a box. She gave it to Naruto. He opened it. Inside there was a orange bracelet with his name on each bead. " Aww Y/n thanks!!.". " whiskers I have one too, look." Y/n bracelet was  her F/c and it has her name on it. " I got us these to show are Friendship!". Y/n said. " WAIT I have something for you too since that Justu you used on me, helped me Pass the Exam!!" Naruto pulled something out of his pocket. It was a frog wallet it was also Y/n F/c. " THANKS!!!!". Y/n gave Naruto a hug. Y/n bite her finger and wrote some sgins on her arm. Than puff money showed up. Y/n grabbed it and she put it in her New wallet. " I got you it since you would always use that technique and I though it might of been a Hassel." Naruto said

After, Y/n and Naruto took a shower and headed to bed.

That's the end!! I hope you liked this chapter!! This is my first reader x Charater.!! I very tired so sorry for grammar errors!! I love all of you!!

The Pjamamas you wore:

I might edit this chapter later on so you have been warned!!!