Is witchcraft evil and devil worshippers?

Witchcraft itself is neither good nor bad. Like any other tool, witchcraft can be used for evil or it can be used for good. Witchcraft is completely dependent on the intentions of the individual practitioner. For this reason, it is incredibly important to be sure of your intentions when casting a spell.

The magic itself comes from nature. Witchcraft is the use of magic to achieve the desired. Magic is a neutral force, and witchcraft is a neutral practice. The vast majority of witches and magic practitioners draw their powers from nature. Some of us work with deities, and some of us don't. Some spells manifest in a physical change that follows the rules of nature, but others are emotional or psychic in nature. Some of the most powerful and dangerous spells are those that interfere with another person's free will, a phenomenon many call "black magic."

Depending on your path, spells that harm or hinder someone else's will may be forbidden and even have serious consequences (for example, Wiccan witches follow the Wiccan Rede, which forbids using magic to harm another person).

Witchcraft isn't evil. It all depends on the practitioner. Remember to always take care of what you want.

We don't worship the Devil: The irony with this common comment is that most of us don't even believe in the devil, at least not in the way that Christians think. Most sects of Satanism don't even worship a real demon and those who see it very differently than you do. Believe me when I say that worshiping the Christian construction of the devil is not part of any typical pagan belief system. Remember what the crusaders did. They persuaded the people to follow the laws of the church and manipulated them..

I have been told or heard about witches, Wiccans, pagans, who believe in the devil and pray for him. That is not true. In fact, the devil is not real or so I think. Evil exists, but not all witches are bad, some are, but most are not.

People are very ignorant that they "think they know." If you ever had an encounter with such an ignorant person, correct them. If they don't accept it, you just walk away and never speak to them again.