3

Clarissa POV

"My name is Han Sang Hyuk. Nice to meet you." He smiled at me. I smiled shyly at him "I'm Clar- Han Saeun." I bowed.

"I know. My mother had told me earlier, since I'm going to be your brother, don't be shy to me. Okay?" He said as he pat my shoulder.

My aunt and my "brother" went out to the grocery. They aaked me earlier but I refused because I thought that they wanted some family time.

I went to my room and felt my heart beating fast because of him. 'How can I have much a hot brother?' I thought about it until I fall asleep.

I woke up the next day with a very bad shoulder because of moving in was very tiring. 'I didn't have the chance the stroll around the house, I think I'm going to do it now.'

I got out of my room and started to look around the house.

The house was soooo big, when I stroll about I found a garden, a green house, and here I am in the edge of swimming pool that could fit hundreds of people. I sat at one of the pool chairs and fell asleep.

Hyuk POV

I just got out from the swimming pool and saw Saeun there sleeping peacefully. I stared at her face and smiled because of her cuteness. I carried her bridal style and brought her to her room. I was walking while carrying her until she moved and I realized something.

I haven't wear any clothes on.

Saeun/Clarissa POV

I was sleeping until I felt something's moving and I felt like I'm floating. I open my eyes and saw a milky color in my way. That's strange, I didn't remember I used a blanket. I was thinking until I looked up and saw Sang Hyuk stared at me in shocked. "Umm. I can explain." He said. My cheeks flushed red when I realized that what I saw earlier was his bare chess. I jumped out of his arms and ran to my room.

But luck wasn't in my side. I stumbled on the staircase and fall. I tried to stand up but I can't but suddenly I got lifted and ended up in his arms again. I sighed and close my eyes until he put me on my bed and I heard the door clicked.

I released a sigh and started to sleep again. Why am I always end up sleeping?

Hyuk POV

I went to my room and dressed myself. That was one hell of the most embarassing moment in my life. I laid myself in the bed and open my phone.

'Hyuk-i we're on our way to your house. Prepare something delicious, okay?' - Ken

'Hyuki-yaa! I miss you sooo muchh. We're going to your house okayy!!' - N. Really? We just met yesterday and he missed me already? Really funny.

'Hyuk, We. Home. Now. Food' - Leo

I stared at the messages with my eyes wide open. How can they come to my house at this time?! Ishh really?

I panickly went to my mom and said "Mom! My members are on their way to our house. What should I do??" She just smiled and said "That's great! The- wait! I have to prepare foods for them!" I stared at my mother at shock. She's not angry but she's.. happy?

I sighed and said "Fine then. Do you need help with anything?" She nodded her head "You have plenty things to do!" I released another sigh And made our way to the kitchen with some maids

Ravi POV

We arrived at Hyuk's house and knocked the door. One of the maids opened it and I stared at her because I never saw her. We came her that much to the point we can memorize the maid's faces. She smiled at us and said "You must be Mr. Sang Hyuk's friends."

"Yes we are." N hyung said to her and replied her smile.

we came in and directly went to our play room. We were chatting until we reach the door and shocked. Our play room has became so.. girly.. Almost everything is covered with pink and it looked like a girl's room.

But Hyuk-i didn't have a sister.

We stared at each other and i think we started to think the same thing. But our Hyuk-i is not someone like that.. well maybe he is, but he's just too young for that!

"Guys look, I think the bed just shift" N hyung whispered. "What? The bed?" Ken hyung half whispered because his voice was quite loud. "It means someone is sleeping there, idiot." Leo hyung said and glared at him.

We started to surround the bed and nudged each other until Ken hyung sighed and started to opened the blanket that covered all of the body. He slowly open the blanket and everyone's eyes widen in surprise.

"IT'S A GIRL??!!" All of us screamed including Leo hyung that usually prefer to keep quite. We looked at each other and saw that the girl's eyes were started to open.

She started at us in shock and has the same expression as us. Suddenly she screamed and close her eyes ad hugged her legs.

The door was open harshly and saw a panting Hyuk with a shocked expression.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here? you can't just brag into someone's house and got in someone's room!" He said as he blocked our way from her and covered her again the the blanket. We started to smirk and looked at him. He stared at shock and said "It's not what you're thinking about! She's my cousin, okay!" I sighed in relieved.

"Now, go down and eat, my mother had made a lot of food for all of you!" He said as he pushed all of us from her room and went to his dining room.

Saeun/Clarissa POV

I started at the door in shocked. How can I woken up by 5 gorgeous looking guys and carried by a hot guy in a same day! Don't you think it's a little bit unfair. Is my brother a celebrity or something? I sighed and prepared myself to go down to eat.

I went down and got into the dining room. When they saw me, the stopped what they're doing. I blushed after I remember what happened earlier. I sat on my chair and saw someone with the pink hair fake a cough. He didn't look like he like me though..

I ate silently and so dis everyone. "Come on guys, we had a nice coversation so why don't we continue it?" The one with the big nose said. "You're right, we should talk because this is soo awkward, isn't it Saeun?" I lifted my head and looked at the one with the long neck. I just nodded in respon and continue to eat. "By the way my name is N, the one with the big nose there is Ken, the blonde guy there is Ravi, the pinky boy is Hongbin, and this one is Leo." He said as the pinky boy or Hongbin chuckled. Maybe it's because of his 'pinky boy' name. They continue to talk until I finished my food.

"So, how has our Hyuk-i treat you?" N asked for the.. God knows how many question he asked me already. "He's good" Well, aside from the accident this morning everything is pretty good. "Anyone want to play at the pool?" Ken asked. Everyone raised their hand including Leo. "You should some too, Saeun." Ravi said. I shooked my head but Sang Hyuk said "Yeah, you should come. What are you going to do in your room. I bet it's boring." I sighed and nodded my head.

I got to the pool after I finished cleaning the dishes which was complained by some of the maids they said 'You shouldn't do this Ms. or else we will get scold by our boss.' But I kept doing it thought.

When I arrived there they're already having some fun until it took them a while to realize that I've arrived. They waved the hand to me except for Leo and Hongbin. Leo just bro-nod me and Hongbin just stare at me and look away. Strange.

Hongbin POV

'The Saeun girl is really strange. She didn't want to talk to us. She just nodded or shook her head whenever we asked her a question. Why is she like that? Does she afraid of us? The girl is so.. mysterious. I don't like her'

Saeun/Clarissa POV

I was walking along the edge of the pool until I suddenly slipped, I closed my eyes and waited for the water to hit me but I got saved by someone's arms that was slid around my waist.

I slowly open my eyes and saw him.

He was...