It's Usually Not a SexuaI Thing

I hate Mondays.

Sometimes, I hate Saturdays, too.

Especially if that certain Saturday involved waking up naked in your best friend's bedroom. This was the second Saturday this happened with the first making me lose her for a few weeks right after a spectacular night, so I really didn't want to know what's going to happen now. Now that we're older and much closer, I wasn't sure what a night like last night would do to our friendship.

"D, do you think I'm fat?"

What the fυck.

I didn't expect that.

Confused, I turned to look at her sternly. "What?"

She turned from where she was lying down and looked at me, her eyes burning. "Do. You. Think. I'm. Fat?" she repeated, slowly this time, her eyes not leaving mine. I was going to laugh at her but she looked so serious that I didn't think she'd appreciate it if I didn't take her seriously.

I smiled softly at her. "Of course not," I answered, placing a hand on her shoulder and leaning in to kiss her on the forehead. Goddamn it, why would she even think that? Mia was so fυcking beautiful it was insane. "What's with that question anyway?"

"The lights were off the whole time," she reasoned, her lips turning into a frown.

"So?"

"What do you mean so?" she demanded, raising her voice slightly. She sat up from the bed, pulling the covers up as well to cover her body. "Didn't you want to see me naked too?" she asked, strained.

I was confused. I had no fυcking idea what she was going on about. "What?"

"Cause I really wanted to see you naked for a while now," she answered incoherently, "And I wanted the lights on for a little bit but you didn't and we just—holy fυck, I did not just say that."

I laughed, knowing that she was rambling and had no idea that these words were coming out of her mouth. She's so fυcking weird but I supposed I'm weird too for thinking how damn adorable she is whenever she's like this. I smiled at her. We were going to be fine. "So you've wanted to see me naked for a while now, huh?"

"Shut up," she growled, the colours on her cheek turning into a deep shade of red. "Only out of curiosity. You had such a small penis when we were younger, who knows if it never grew."

I laughed, pushing her lightly, which in return, she punched me in the arm. I flinched but it was only for show. That punch didn't hurt this time. "Well, I hope you have your answer now."

Her eyes widened and she glared at me. "Fυck you."

"I know you want to."

Cue the gasp here. "Damien!"

I laughed. "Come on, let's grab something to eat, I'm starving."

"Pig," she muttered as she got out of the bed and threw my clothes at me before she got dressed. I didn't understand what she was going on about being fat. She wasn't even close to it; Mia was so sexy it made me angry at how she didn't think she was at times. Well, to be honest, fat is such a vague word. Even I don't get what it means sometimes. So what if a girl's got a bit of meat in her, it made girls more appealing with curves and squishiness. I mean, hey, women are women—a man's lucky enough if he's able to get one all to himself.

"You're pretty hot, Mia," I teased her.

Half way, pulling a pair of sweat up, she turned around and threw a ball at me. "Shut up and get dressed, whore. I'd die of starvation because of you."