An Unexpected Journey

Liberty is walking through the crowded corridor, leading into the dorm Izzy and herself share. She reaches the door at the end of the hallway with peeling white paint. She takes her small, brass key out of her pocket and enters it into the keyhole. The door swings open, revealing Izzy sitting on her bed, reading a Sherlock Holmes novel.

"Really? Sherlock Holmes?" Liberty asks.

"What, smart guys are a turn-on." Izzy replies.

"Well you missed pancakes at breakfast, so I suggest getting off your butt and getting ready for your classes." Liberty scolds Izzy. The only reason Liberty made it into college is because she is intelligent enough to earn a scholarship. Her family wouldn't have been able to pay the tuition if the scenario was any different. Izzy is majoring in performing arts because a scouting agent approached her at a Forensics competition and offered Izzy a full ride.

Izzy walks over to the mirror and puts on her tie. The two girls then walk out into the corridor and head to their classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A galaxy away, The 10th Doctor is in the T.A.R.D.I.S, wandering through time and space, when the T.A.R.D.I.S begins to emit a loud, obnoxious beeping noise. The Doctor rushes over to the T.A.R.D.I.S console and peers at a tiny screen, inscribed in Gallifreyan letters.

"Two girls were erased from the 2015 timeline and then reincarnated again?" The Doctor says, scratching his head in confusion.

Well I have nothing better to do and honestly, I am quite lonely ever since I had to leave Donna. The Doctor thinks to himself,pushing some buttons and pulling some levers to get the T.A.R.D.I.S going.

"Allons-y!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liberty and Izzy walk into their required physics class and are greeted by a man with brown spikey hair, a brown suit, and black rimmed glasses.

"Oi! I'm The Doctor." the man says, grabbing both of their hands and shaking them with excitement.

"Doctor who?" Izzy asks the interesting man as he lets go of their hands.

"Just The Doctor." he replies, turning to the whiteboard and crossing out the word physics and writing "Timey wimey stuff" in sloppy writing.

The two girls set their things down on two of the desks near the front of the room. They wait for their other classmates to show up and after everyone is seated, The Doctor begins the lesson. One guy in the back raises his hand.

"Yes?" The Doctor asks.

"Um, what is "timey wimey stuff" exactly?" he asks

"Well, People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." The Doctor replies. The class just looks at him in confusion.

The rest of the period went by with The Doctor saying things no one really understood but pretended they did. When the bell rings, everyone floods out of the classroom and when Liberty and Izzy make it to the door, they hear a voice coming from behind them.

"Can you two stay for a bit? I'd like to make you an offer." The Doctor asks. The two girls make eye contact with eachother, debating whether to stay or go.

"Um sure." Liberty says, turning and taking a few steps towards him.

"Here is my proposal, would you like to touch the stars?" The Doctor asks, raising an eyebrow at them.

"What do you mean?" Izzy asks, giving him a curious look.

"Here, let me show you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~

Thanks for reading, new update soon. ~ Jo and Rose