Malfoy Manor

Draco's POV

'' Mother where are we going?''

'' I just need to pick something up at the bookstore in Knockturn ally for your father, while we're there maybe you can pick up a book or two.''

'' all right there should be a new book about dark arts out.'' We stuck to the shadows so no one would see us but once we got to Knockturn ally we stepped out form there and put on a mask of calm and confidince. Once we got to the bookstore, we heard a noise that meant the Floo was just used.

'' I wonder who that is? '' I asked

'' me too, why don't you go and check I'll be over here.'' I nodded and went to go find the mysterious person who just flooed in.

'' hello is anyone there?'' I heard a muffled curse. Not just one but a lot of them but that wasn't that surprised me most what surprised me was the fact that I knew that voice and that voice belonged to...

'' Granger?!''

'' Malfoy what a surprise seeing you here.''

'' I doubt it but what the hell are you doing here trying to get information for the Order of Flaming Chickens.''

'' No, I was running away from them actually.''

'' And why in the world would you do that and why would you end up here!!''

Hermione's POV

I didn't know what to do should I tell him and end up with the possibility of him making fun of me but if I don't he could take me to You-Know-who and I can't let that happen but being made fun of is better than dying I suppose so I handed him the letter that they gave to me. His face became a look of shock and confusion and I prepared myself for the worse when he opened his mouth to speak but the worst never came, instead he said

'' The Order killed your parents?'' I simply nodded and shut my eyes hard so wouldn't cry here. Later but not in front of Malfoy.

'' I- I'm sorry for your loss.''

'' What. No, you deserved it or how does it feel to be betrayed by the ones you would lay down your life for. Where is the hate. Where is the last normal thing I have left? Please ju- just yell at me so there can be at least one normal thing left. Please.'' By now the tears were falling. I was holding my chest and falling to the floor. I was trying to keep it in, but I couldn't. it was hitting me at full force how my parents were murdered, or should I even call them my parents at all. Malfoy must have had something wrong in his brain because he crouched down to my level and hugged me. My enemy since first year hugged me. And that when the final dam broke, I sobbed and sobbed into his shoulder not caring if I got his clothes wet. When I started to calm down, he pulled back and said

'' that still doesn't explain why you're here though.''

'' when I found out I fainted and woke up at St Mungos to most of the Weasley's saying I should go back to the Burrow, but I couldn't let that happen so I flooed to the first place I could think of. An- and I think I want to help you.''

'' what do you mean.''

'' I mean I want to help the dark lord.''

'' Granger you do realise that there is no going back on that and need I remind you that you're a muggle-born. Even if the dark lord wanted to wouldn't it go against nearly everything he stands for.''

'' well about that I just found out that I was adopted so there is a possibility that I could be a half-blood or even a pureblood.''

'' really well that's news.''

'' Ya I know. Sooo could you possibly ask you-know-who''

'' I guess I could ask my father.'' I let out a sigh of relief

'' thank you for that.''

'' Of course''

'' Draco dear where are you'' I heard a women's voice say

'' Who's that?''

'' My mother you should go while you still can.''

'' no, she is going to find out one way or another so might as well tell her now.''

'' oh, there you are Draco I was looking for- oh who is this?'' Draco's mother said while a cold stare started to form.

'' my name is Hermione Granger ma'am''

'' Granger as in the muggle-born?'' she asked her stare intensifying.

'' well not exactly.''

'' what do you mean.'' I quickly explained what happened the last 10 minutes and by the end she had a look of shock and anger on her face.

'' well I knew the Order was messed up, but this is taking it to far. Come with us Miss Granger we will set up the meeting and do are best to find your parents.''

'' Thank you I appreciate it '' I stepped into the fire place and said Malfoy manor then I was whisked away.