[keep on]

[But every time I come crawling on my knees, you're there]

Omniscient

Teja sighed whilst waiting for Maria. She would always take extra long to get ready. Maria came out checking herself out making Teja say finally. She mugged her making her laugh as they walked to school. They hated Mondays and wished for a day off but that wasn't possible.

Maria sighed as she walked in with Teja.

Every time someone saw her they referred to her as a dumb pothead compared to Teja. Teja hugged Maria and went to her class. She hissed silently as she had cut before leaving the house. 

Teja asked if she was okay and she lied so she wouldn't worry. She made her way to class when someone dragged her to the floor. It was Dearra who laughed as her hoodie fell off revealing her scars.

"Hey, hannah baker!!!"

She grabbed her hoodie and put it back on. Maria was about to leave when Dearra tripped her. She then stomped on her sides making her old wound re-open. She coughed whilst dragging herself along the corridor.

Dearra laughed and walked away. She dragged herself to get her bag and took out the first aid kit she took everywhere with her. She cleaned and bandaged the wounds and made another excuse to leave school early.

Maria walked out and went straight home. She pulled her hoodie up and hoped her brother Xion didn't see her. Her other best friends Brittany, Star and Alexandra saw her but she sped past them watching them walk to school.

"Ria!! We'll skip school for you!!"

"Alexandra you do that cause I'm knocking people's teeth out today", Brittany said making her sister Star give her a concerned look.

Maria chuckled and said it was fine and they waved goodbye as she walked back home.

-30 minutes later-

Smoke filled Maria's nose making her cough. Xion was planning to have a huge party yet again. Ever since their parents died, he would hide his feelings and check up on Maria once in a while. She walked in and a strong smell of henessy and cannabis hit her nose. Xion's friends Xavier, Keith, Adonis and  Andre went up to hug her. Then, they went outside to smoke.

The girls mugged her as she walked past. One got up and interrogated her.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Xion's little sister"

She looked Maria up and down and judged everything about her when she barely knew her. Maria rolled her eyes and threw her school bag in the girl's face.

Iyana dragged her by the hair and started screaming at her.

"YOU BEING XION'S SISTER DOESN'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. I WILL FUCK YOU UP!!!"

Maria held her hair and looked out the window to see Xion and his friends driving off. Iyana sat down on the couch ignoring Maria whilst her friends laughed until Maria cursed Iyana.