Ice SCREAM!!

POV:Chrissy

Today I wake up and realize what just happened last night. It wasn't an official date, but I do not care. I want someone more silly than serious anyway. Silly is the new romantic. I just can't stop smiling at what happened. Jer is tooooo cute and sweet and silly and just awwww Ahhh!!!

I feel something I can't explain. I never thought I would actually like him because I thought he was too popular or just wasn't in to me. I had always thought he was cute even when I didn't. It confuses me to say it too. Have you ever felt so excited you can't explain how excited you are!?!?

I'm not sure what time it is, but all I'm glad is it's Saturday. I was about to turn around to check my clock when my phone alarm went off. I never even set it, but I guess I never turned it off from yesterday.

WHAAAAT 7:30AM???

I set my alarm last night for PM!! No wonder I ran behind. He didn't mind waiting a few minutes because the daylight lasted longer than we thought, but I felt bad. My alarm bumped from PM to AM. At least it didn't wake me up. I like waking up to my music that I can't control. I'll never let it go! I just want to play my music!

I woke up as my alarm went off, and I like when this happens. Then I notice I have a couple of texts.

"Hey I had a great time having fun with you. Maybe we can play again sometime, but I gotta ask my mommy first ;-) ~J"

I couldn't stop laughing at this one. He is just amazing. I don't want a "perfect" guy, I like him because he is silly, likes and PLAYS music, he is sweet in his own way, messes with me like a brother, but I wouldn't want it any other way. He "acts" like he is amazing at sports even if he can't reach up to the others, but that doesn't get him down. I don't want him to change for me, and he doesn't want me to change for him. He told me that yesterday. We wouldn't change a thing. Did I forget to mention he is a CHRISTIAN AND PLAYS MUSIC??? Oh no? Well just ahhh!!

Ok I am a little happy. Just a little. I thought I'd never find a friend like him. We act like little kids, but what could be any better?

Then I notice a text from Bethany

"OH MY GOSH GIRL YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!! Ok later byeeeeeeee!"

Well I wouldn't expect anything less from her. I wonder how long I should keep her guessing. She is going to be over later. We always do something fun after I help my mom clean the house. It usually is a mess, but with the way we both do it, we get it done in no time. We put on the tunes, and clean the house until it shines as bright as God's light on Sunday morning..... Wellllll not that close but we try.

When I get downstairs, though there is something different. I hear a knock at the door, and I get it. I'm still in my footy princess pajamas, but it doesn't matter as I see my best friend walk in with hers on.

"Hey Bethy girl!" my mom calls from the kitchen. Of course she would know. She either invited her, or Bethany asked my mom to come over to bug me to see how my day went yesterday. Either way, it doesn't surprise me, and I am happy about this surprise! This way I can mess with her until we have our sleepover/party/crazy stuff we do. She gives me a smile, and I can't help but smile back at her. She knows I want to tell her about it, and she wants to also hear about it. I'm having too much her seeing her giggle and messing with her. That's what sisters are for. THAT'S WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!! Wow I listen to music WAYYY too much. Well if I would have never liked my music, my life wouldn't be like it is right now.

"Ok girls are you ready to help? With three of us we will be done in no time!" my mom tosses Bethany the dish towel and me the sponge. She gets both of us wet and then she smiles. I was about to throw water back at her as she was walking out of the kitchen, but she shouted, "Don't even think of it!" So I splashed Bethany instead.