Chapter-1 (THE MEETING OF THE LEGENDS)

HELLO FRIENDS I WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST STORY "THE RISE OF LEGENDS". IT WILL AN AMOURSHIPPING ( ASH X SERENA) AND RESEARCHSHIPPING ( GARY X LILLIE) STORY. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.
______________________________________

The sun rose up and marked the start of the world's worst time period when the darkness will be at its peak and people will seek light. The light which can stop this impending doom from destroying the entirety of this world and once again lead the world to a bright future.

In the sky above in another dimension, a place so beautiful which anyone would call heaven ,from waterfall with the purest of water a human eye could think of, a land so green and full of trees ,mountains and what not but the center of attraction was not this but a castle so massive that will put any human made castle to shame.

The beauty of the castle was in a league of its own with doors so massive that will make normal human living houses look dwarf. Inside the the massive masterpiece had hall so big that you cannot see end of it with naked eyes like it is the way to your afterlife but all this was not the main reason of this beauty but the huge throne sitting in middle of the hall so big and beautiful made of legs of platinum and the upper part made of gold so shiny that can make u go blind. The whole throne was covered with different stones from Emerald to Ruby and Diamond to Sapphire with touch of white gold all over it making beautiful designs.

On the top of the throne was residing the mighty beast also known as Arceus the god of all Pokemon. Arceus is a white equine Pokémon resembling a qilin or centaur with a gray, vertically-striated underside.

The striated pattern has similar recurrences on the underside of its mane, tail, and face. Its four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. Its long mane juts away from its head, and its face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below its eyes.

Arceus also has a streak of gold coloration on its head, and ears that point upward. Its neck is fairly long, with two pairs of extrusions to the sides, and a flap-like feature on the neck's underside that is colored white like much of the body.

Arceus also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen, which changes color along with its eyes and hooves based on its current type, which depends on the plate or type-specific Z-Crystal that it wields. The wheel also has four jewels attached to it. The pattern of striated gray of Arceus's underbelly resumes past Arceus's waist. Its limbs have gray undersides and extrusions at the tops of the legs. Arceus's tail is fairly like its mane in terms of shape and coloration. It shaped the Pokémon universe using its 1000 arms.

And both sides of the hall were sitting legendary Pokemon's namely The legendary birds Moltress, Zapados and Articuno from both kanto and galar and the legendary beasts Entei, suicune and raikou and beside them were the creaters of the birds and the beasts themselves were sitting the tower duo Lugia and Ho-oh.

On the other side of the hall were the legendary titans Regirock, Regice and Registeel and behind them was standing thier creater The original titan Regigigas.

Then came the sibling duo also known as the son duo Latios and Latias along with the weather trio Groudon, Kyogre and the strongest of the weather trio Raquaza.

In the front area were sitting the lake guardians Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit and beside them were the Tao trio Zekerom, Reshiram and Kyurem and beside them were the aura trio Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde along with guardian dieties Tapu lele, Tapu bulu, Tapu fini and Tapu Koko accompanied with Solgaleo and Lunala.