Chapter-4 ( PROFESSOR OAK SUMMER CAMP )

Hello friends this is the fourth chapter of my story. In this chapter we will see the professor Oak summer camp In my style. From next chapter we will be starting the journey of our heroes. There are a lot of important information told in this chapter so read it carefully. Please don't ask me that how can our heroes do certain things that you will read in the chapter. Well my answer to that is we all have seen in the anime that age is just a number for them. A ten year old becomes a champion. Even Clermont is shown as a inventor and a Genius. He even created the whole prism tower and clembot. So just go with the flow. I have covered all the three years of the kids from the time of summer camp at which they are seven year old till the time they turn ten. I haven't shown anybody's birthday. I am not gonna follow the four moves system. Now a important thing, I am putting this story on a hold for over a month due to exams. This is the reason I have made this chapter the length of four chapters combined. So enjoy it. The chapter is 34000 words almost so I hope you enjoy it. And with that let's start the new chapter. In the ending part I haven't highlighted the words so sorry for that.

______________________________________

Happiness. This was what Lillie and Serena had felt from past one week since the time they had come to Pallet town. Right now both are sitting together while watching showcases and coordinators videos.

"Serena I guess I have founded what I want to do when I start my journey. I will travel through Kanto and become a Pokemon performer" said a happy Lillie.

"You are right Lillie I am sure you will do great. I have also decided that I will become a Pokemon coordinator" said an equally happy Serena. Then they both squealed like children. But then again they are children so ofcourse they would.

Suddenly the door opened and "what's with all the screaming girls we could hear you downstairs" said Grace in a concerned voice while Lusamine also looked concerned.

"Mom we have found what we will do once we become trainers" said Lillie with a smile "really that's awesome girls. Tell us what is it" asked Lusamine happily while Grace also nodded as they came inside the room and sat on the end of the bed with thier legs down and closed the door.

"I am going to become a Pokemon coordinator" "and I am going to become a Pokemon performer" said Serena and Lillie in a proud tone at which thier mothers brought them in a group hug as they shedded a few tears. They just couldn't believe how much the girls got changed after meeting the boys in just one week. They were always shy and scared of Pokemon's but now they are so confident and even play with different Pokemon's and dosen't get scared at all.

"We are so proud of you girls. I hope you do great but remember it is lot of hardwork In the field you are going in" said Lusamine "as Ash always say mrs Lusamine 'never give up until over' we will just keep giving our best until we become the best. Don't we Lillie" said Serena in a confident to tone "yes we will mom just watch us as we take the world by storm" said Lillie with a proud look causing the two mother's to chuckle lightly at them.

"But Serena what about your Rhyhorn racing practice" said Grace in a stern tone " I di-didn't think ab-about it yet mom. I will tell you after the ca-camp" said a stuttering and unsure Serena causing Lillie to look at her in concern. 'maybe she is not ready yet' thought Grace.

"Alright girls we will make something for you to eat. We will call you once it is ready" said Lusamine to cut the tension that has build up after Grace's question. She grabbed Grace from her hand and took her outside while closing the door behind her leaving the girls alone.