[15] Theo Raeken

Book- Teen Wolf Gif Series
Word Count- 219
Requested- Male reader
Warning- Written as an image.

Theo when you gave him a promise ring

Theo when you gave him a promise ring. You and Theo had been through hell these past few months. You knew everything about him with his sister to the dread doctors and you didn't care about any of it. You just cared about who Theo is now. 

You had planned on taking him to a fancy restaurant but you decided against it because you remembered your talking about Theo. So, you decided to take him out on a run.

When you did. You asked to stop and take a breath. Theo agreed and stopped with you. While Theo turned around to look at the scenery, you got on your knees. "Theo." You coughed out. He turned around to see you on your knees with huge eyes. "Theo Raeken, you make me the happiest man on this planet. Though we're too young to get married. I want you in my life forever.  So, Theo Raeken will you take this promise ring and confirm that place in my heart."

He nodded his head eagerly and you slipped the ring on him. You got up and kissed him softly. When you broke apart he looked down at the ring. (gif above)

"God, this thing is huge."