Chapter 7

Felix walked into his house, silence, it was very tense. His parents were in the living room, not talking, not on any device, not even listening listening music.

"Put your bags up and come back down fast." His mother was stern, he could hear the disappointment in her voice. He hurried ti do as she said and also changed into sweats, he didn't wanna be scolded in jeans because he knew he would be there for a while.

He went back down the stairs rather quickly and sat on the couch across from his parents, he picked up a pillow and hugged it.

___

After a long talk he went back to his room, he was grounded for quite a while. He didn't have much of anything to do so he decided to text Chan, he didn't feel like dealing with Kevin's hyperness because he was tired, Kevin takes a lot of energy.

Felix thought about it for a minute

Felix thought about it for a minute. He could sneak out, to be honest he was fed up with doing nothing other then going to the mall, everyone was always going to the parties and trying adult shit and he wanted to. it made him jealous.

He smiled, he really was excited to get out and do more things everyone else was trying, mostly he wanted to hang out with Chan more

He smiled, he really was excited to get out and do more things everyone else was trying, mostly he wanted to hang out with Chan more. He didn't care if he was his teacher, he had feelings and didn't deny it.

___

(A/N) I know this was very short but I felt like making the next chapter based on the club would be more organized !! also I switched up my writing style. abit I hope it isn't too annoying, the story will stay Felix POV/Thrid Person but on Felix side.

Wattpad wouldn't allowed fake text so I had to use a fake fb messenger app, also it's way easier then using wattpads oddly sensitive text settings.

I have 2 other storied WIP ❤

> Pleasure - Jilix
>Stalker - Unknown ship

I wanted the ship Unknown bc I wanted the stalker to be revealed at the end ❤ love yall.