Chapter 4 | unedited

:) smut warning ♡

<🌼>

Back on the table with Chan on top of him he was, just like in the morning. Things were a lot more heated this time though.

Felix let out soft moans and the older sucked and bit on his neck. Chan slid off Felix's pants and threw them on the ground.

"You're gonna have to stay quiet so we don't get in trouble" the younger nodded. He rubbed Felix's thigh up and down as he left a trail of hickies from his neck to his abdomen. He rubbed the younger boy slowly through his boxers reconnecting their lips.

"Mnghh~" he let muffled moans spill into the others mouth. Felix moved his hips against the others hand as they made out sloppily. Chan would move his hand back to trade the other making him whin.

"You wanna go further?" He pulled away and asked before he would continue, he didn't want Felix to be uncomfortable. Felix nodded sliding off his boxers, his face was flushed red and he looked innocent, which only turned Chan on more. Chan put his fingers into his mouth to get them wet since he didn't have any lube, he didn't wanna hurt Felix too much since it'd be his first time.

"We have to stretch you out a bit first so it doesn't hurt as bad" he spoke quietly in a deeper voice. Sliding one finger in the younger dropped hair head back in pleasure biting his lips trying his best not to make any noise. He gripped onto the older shirt tightly as Chan started to move his hand, he put his other hand in Felix's hair moved back down to kiss his neck. He put a second finger in.

Felix moved a hand to cover his mouth quickly since he couldn't hold in moaning much longer "Ah- Ahh~" he moaned softly arching his back squirming as pleasure ran through his body. They felt like waves, every timechan would push his finger in from thrusting him another wave would hit.

"Do you feel good baby" Chan spoke in Felix's ear moving the youngers hand off his mouth. He wanted him to struggle, he liked it. Felix nodded, he looked like a tomato. "Use your words baby" he smirked as he only sped his hand up

"D- do you-ah want me to be q- quiet or not" he sased the older, he really was asking for it. Chan stood up straight taking off his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Felix's eye widened by the others length and he got a bit scared by it, hah... virgin. "H- how is that-"

"Trust me, it will fit" he cut Felix off and lined himself up "I'll enter slowly and let you adjust before I start" the younger nodded. Chan pushed into the younger watching him throw his head back letting out a loud moan.

"F- fuck~ ah~" Chan gripped the others neck a bit harshly causing him to whimper a bit. quite violent when I don't listen "Y- you can go n- now"

Chan started to thrusting into the younger male slowly adding more of himself in. Felix wanted him to be a bit violent again, he didn't know why he did but he just did, he let out a loud whimper. Chan squeezed his neck with his fingers, choking him.

"Do I need to gag you?" Chan spoke in a hot voice.

"What do you mean gag?" Felix had a bit of a worried face.

"Don't worry about it" Chan moved his hand off of Felixs neck and covered his mouth slamming into him.

Moan after moan all muffled in the heated scene, both parties enjoined the feel of eachother. Chan found Felix's spot, only one thought went through Felix's mind.

Bye bye walking.

<🌼>

Chan pulled out of Felix slowly after they both finished. Felix felt weak but energetic and Chan was exhausted. Chan put his member back in his pants and tucked his shirt in before helping Felix get dressed.

"Do you think you can walk" He helped the younger up and held him up by his waist.

Felix rolled his eyes "Of course I can walk" Chan let go of the boy and he quickly lost balance and grabbed the table to catch himself.

"oF cOuRsE i CaN wAlK" Chan laughed mocking the younger "Do you need a ride home?" The younger nodded. He helped the younger gain enough strength to wall so they would be able to leave un suspicious. Felix grabbed his bag and followed the other out to his car, his legs hurt.

"Here." he handed the younger his phone "Enter the address, also what are you going to tell your parents." Felix grabbed the phone and thought. He entered the address as he sat in the passenger seat.

"I was at tutoring for Math and my friend drove me home." he handed Chan his phone. Chan took the phone and looked at the directions.

"You don't live too far" he started the car and left the school. The ride was silent and awkward, neither had anything to say too eachother. Felix watched out the window till they got to his house.

"Thanks for the ride Chan" he smiled at the other brightly and tried to open the door. The door was locked the moment he touched the handle which stopped him.

Chan leaned over the armrest grabbing the youngers chin making Felix look him in the eye "You don't say anything to anyone okay?" he spoked in an intimidating voice, which turned Felix on.

"Or what"

"I wanna say I'll punish you, but in reality we can get in trouble."

"I like the first option" Felix smiled innocently. Chan pulled the boy in and kissed him.

"Better stay quiet." He unlocked the door "Have a good evening, Lixie." he pulled back sitting properly in his seat.

"You too" he got out of the car blushing from the name 'lix' the name repeated through his head. When he entered his house Chan drive off.

"Felix?" his mom called from the kitchen.

"Yeah? sorry I'm late I know" the only thing he worried about now is lying about where he was, he never lied to his parents, they could see through him.

"Where were you"

Felix walked into the kitchen where his mom was "Math tutoring, I didn't understand the lesson. One of my friends was there too he drove me home." He spoke in a cheerful voice and grabbed a water bottle, not knowing his mom saw everything that happened in the car.

"Your friend?" She places a plate on the Rick taking off her dish gloves, she was doing dishes "Which one."

"Changbin" he blurted out a name quickly and tried to leave the kitchen.

"Your dad will be home early today, his shift changed" he hung the gloves around the faucet "Go do any homework you have we want to have a family night today"

"Yes mam" he ran off to his room. He didn't have homework so he got out his phone and texted Kevin explain everything.

<📱>

Kevin
YOU WHAT??
WHY DID YOU-
OMG-
I can't believe my innocent
baby likes being choked and
is actually a fucking hoe 😢

Felix
Oh don't start 🙄
YOU TOLD ME TO FUCK HIM

Kevin
Why would you listen to ME

Felix
Good question... just don't tell NO ONE
also... how do you cover hickies?