Chapter 5: Don't Drive Me Blind

(Niall Horan, age 19)

Verena said she'd take care of it for you while you're in the hospital for now. He's a cute cat, Hazza certainly chose the best for you. How are things in Mullingar now, eh?

Maybe I shouldn't have woken up that day, it would have saved me the trouble of feeling the guilt and pain later on when I had to return home. Drifting off to heaven in my sleep that afternoon might have been a more peaceful death than the one I was waiting for. Either way, I had thrown the most important part in my life away that day.

You know...things aren't the same anymore without you around, lad. All of us miss having you around. 

Whether I liked it or not, I had to face the truth; that day I had slept with Jazz, lost my virginity, and cheated on Verena at the same time all in just a few short hours.  Was it painful to think of? You better believe it. The thought of telling her the heartbreaking news was even worse. It was something that made me wish I had never even met her. Something that made me want to yank out my dying heart and crush it in my fist as punishment for what I had done. 

We'll be there to visit as soon as our tour is over, lad. We all wish you the best, especially Zayn.

~~

(Niall Horan, age 15)

"Fifty pounds for the winner. A fair trade if I do say so myself," Jazz winked as she handed Peter the money she promised if the wager was lost on her part. The purple-haired flirt didn't mind, she got what she wanted from Niall. A mere fifty pounds was a minor price to pay in exchange for the fun she had earlier with the loveable blonde. In truth, she didn't think that Peter would bring Niall back so soon. Regardless, she was happy either way.

Peter smirked as he pocketed his winnings and let out a gruff cough. The two were in the main living room, Jazz had left Niall to sleep after they had finished with the sex they shared. It had been a few hours since she had left, and Peter was growing more impatient as the hours ticked by. He liked Niall as a friend you would know just to mess with because they were so innocent, but yet at the same time he couldn't help but feel a tiny spark of jealousy inside of him when Jazz spoke about the innocent him.The two sat on separate couches across from each other, not breaking eye contact for a second. Jazz was merely testing Peter; waiting for any sign of jealousy to appear on his face. It was all a game to her, sleep with Niall, and make Peter jealous at the same time. She knew he wanted her, she knew that anyone would want her, and toying with him made her little game that much more enjoyable. All in all, it was a win-win situation; pleasure knew no boundaries.

Peter shifted his position uncomfortable and shot a glance to his watch; six in the afternoon. He softly groaned and rubbed his eyes. The idea of having Niall sleep with Jazz was slowly beginning to bother him the more he let his thoughts linger on the blood boiling subject.

"That damned bastard better be leaving soon, I'm tired as hell already just waiting for him. Worst of all I have to walk the bloke out of the area too for Christ sake." Peter mumbled with a now frustrated look eminent on his face. 

Jazz snickered and smirked deviously at how Peter was acting, he was too easy to manipulate. "Tired...or simply jealous?" she announced as Peter rolled his eyes in an attempt to hide a tinge of red arising in his cheeks.

"Oh shut up already," he answered with a sincere yawn. 'Sure, maybe I am jealous. Wait, what the hell am I thinking?' Peter thought and shook his head slightly to convince himself that he was only tired; if only that was the case.