Mission 8: The Last Promise

Grimm May Cry

Part 9

It was foggy around the place and the streets were little messy. Even a few structures where a bit damaged. A Grimm was hiding at an alley as Dante was walking around the street.

He then turned around to see a Grimm dropping to the ground dead. Dante continued walking until he sees a flash of light in the alley and a man in white pins him into a wall and crosses his two swords on his neck.

"So, you're Salem's son?"The man asked

"So, what if I am Milkman?"

"The answer is obvious. I'll kill you."The man said.

Then, the man was hit by a couple of shots coming from afar. Yang jumps in the air and plants her fist on the ground, destroying. She lifts her head up to see that the man in white was already gone.

"Hey, if you're gonna help me out, could you do it a little more quietly?"Dante said.

"Sorry. By the way, who was that guy? One of Salem's men that we don't know?"Yang asked.

"Seems like it."Dante said.

After a while, Dante, Yang and Patty are now at a cafe, waiting for their order.

"You did! You guys definitely promised me!"Patty said.

"I don't remember that. Do you, Yang?"Dante asked.

Yang shook her head in response."Nope."

"Yes you guys did! You two said you'd take me to the ocean!"Patty said.

"What would you want to do at the ocean?"Yang asked.

"Play, obviously! Go swimming, get sunburned, eat good food, that stuff."Patty said.

"You can do that stuff anywhere."Dante said.

"Doing it at the ocean is what gives it meaning!"Patty said.

Dante sighed."Alright, fine."

"Really?!"Patty said as her eyes beamed.

"I'll lend you the car, so go by yourself."Dante said, taking out his car keys.

Patty pouts and Yang elbows Dante's arm.

"Dante, come on, she's still a kid. She can barely drive."Yang said."Maybe try giving her what she wants. And besides, I want to go to the ocean too."

Dante sighed."Fine. I'll take both of you the ocean..soon enough."

"Yay!"Patty and Yang said in unison.