Mission 1: Grimm May Cry

Grimm May Cry

Part 2

"Dante...Dante. Wake up, honey."

Dante slowly opens his eyes and wakes up to see Yang on top of him, playing with his hair and smiling.

"Hm? Oh, morning, Yang."Dante said as Yang smiled and kisses his forehead.

"Sleep well?"Yang asked.

"Yeah..you?"Dante asked.

"I did."Yang said and began nuzzling on his chest.

Dante smiled and pats her head. Yang smiled and lets him pat her her head before looking up at him. He looks at her and she starts petting his horns, making him slightly blush. Yang giggled as she continued petting them and Dante smiled and lets her pet his horns before she eventually stops.

Yang giggles more as she went back nuzzling on his chest. Dante looks at her and she kept nuzzling on his chest, giggling.

*Woah. Did Yang just snap?*Dante thought.

She then stops and later kisses his cheek before getting up from bed.

"C'mon! Time to open the shop!"Yang said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get up just a sec."Dante said as he sat up and stretched his arms, yawning before getting up from bed.

Dante went downstairs and sat on his chair while leaning his feet on his desk. Yang came in and brought two cups of coffee.

"Here you go."Yang said, offering a cup for him.

"Thanks."Dante said as he takes the cup and took a sip.

"Is Morrison coming today?"Yang asked.

"Yeah. He said it was something about a kid. Didn't tell me his or her name so I'll guess we'll just have to wait."Dante said.

"Oooh."Yang said as she took a sip from her cup.

Then, a knock came on the door.

"Come in."Dante said as a suited African-American man walks inside the shop.

"Dante said as a suited African-American man walks inside the shop

"Good morning, you two."Morrison said.

"Good morning, Morrison. So, about this job you told me, who's this kid we're supposed to babysit?"Dante asked as Morrison turns to the door.

"You can come in now."Morrison said as a young girl between the ages of eight and ten enters the shop.