capture the moment

Valerie: *everyone pulls away from the hug and still has massive smiles on their faces as Brittany is staring down at her ring, not being able to form much words because her emotions are all over the place* alright ladies, lets go... dinner's on me! *smiles as santana looks at her and smiles*

Meredith: *looks and valerie then to the girls* and me! *smiles as san smiles back*

Brittany: *still not fully with the convo the girls were having because she was so busy admiring the diamond on her finger* is this real life? *eventually takes her eyes off her ring and looks up at everyone as they giggle at Brittany's state of shock still lingering even though its been a few minutes since Santana proposed*

Santana: alright! lets get out of here before we all freeze! *laughs but is dead serious. as they started walking back to the their cars, Brittany saw Santana shivering more so she did what she always does and took her jacket off and placed it on Santana's shoulders. santana held onto it and looked up at Brittany with an appreciative smile* thank you! *Brittany didnt say anything and just leaned in to kiss San's cheek then put her arm round santana's lower back, holding her close*

*at the restaraunt! Valerie and Meredith were sat in the booth next to each other with Brittany and Santana sat across from them and Quinn and Rachel at the back, in the middle of them all*

Meredith: *puts her phone out her back pocket and faces it towards Brittany and Santana* alright girls! picture time! lets see that diamond... *smiles proudly as Brittany smiles and holds her had up so the ring is facing towards the camera and Santana leans in to give Brittany a kiss one the cheek which makes Britt smile even more*

Valerie: *looks over to the Picture Meredith just took of their girls* cannot believe this day has finally come! *smiles proudly at the picture as does Meredith*

Meredith: Me neither *smiles proudly at the pic and getting a little emotional over how happy Brittany looks* would either of you girls like me to send this pic to you so that you can make the big announcement on your socials?

Brittany: yes please! Smiles at her mum*

Santana: *turns to look at Brittany* of course you can be the one to make the anouncement and i'll just have the pic on my phone for memories *smiles at Britt*

Brittany: alright! ill do the big reveal tomorrow *smiles at Santana*

Santana: sounds good! *looks in Brittany's eyes as Britt does the same with San. Quinn being the wind up she is. she scrunched up the smallest bit of napkin and blew it out of her straw, aiming straight for Santana's face* what the hell Q! *glares at Quinn*

*everyone giggles at what just happened. even Brittany snickered a little, till San turns round to look at her with her nose scrunched up in anger because Britt didnt attempt to defend her. Brittany didnt say anything and just leaned forward to kiss San on the forehead. as suspected, Santana softens instantly and goes back to staring at Britt adoringly*

*just as they were about to move on from the incident and talk with each other. a waitress came up to their table to take their order*

tessa (waitress): hello ladies! what could i get for you this evening? *friendly smiles*

Rachel: *looks at Tessa* could i have a glass of water with ice please! *tessa nods and writes on her notepad*

Quinn: *looks at tessa* i would like a glass of white wine please! *tessa nods then takes note of quinns drink*

Santana: *didnt ask her before hand but she just knew that Brittany wouldn't have any problem with San ordering a drink for her* could we please have 2 glasses of your best red wine please! *smiles at Tessa who nodes then writes on her notepad*

Valerie: *would love to join the girls and drink wine but she already told meredith that she could drink and Valerie would be the one to drive home* could i please have a glass of coca cola with ice please! *looks up as tessa takes note*

Meredith: *was patiently waiting as everyone put their drink orders in and now was looking up at tessa* i would also like some white wine please!

Tessa: *writes the last order on her notepad then looks at everyone with a smile* i will be back with your drinks shortly! *they all thank her then they go back to chatting amoungst themselves as they wait for their drinks*

Meredeith: there you go hun! the pic has been sent *smiles as Britt smiles back*

Brittany: thanks mum! *looks at Meredith then gets her phone out her jacket pocket so that she can save the pic for tomorrow*

Santana: mind sending that to me so i can change my lockscreen? *looks at Brittany's phone as she saves the picture*

Brittany: sure! *smiles at San then turns back to her phone and goes onto messages so she can send the pic to Santana* you gonna do one of your editing things and put a caption on it *looks at santana as san is saving the picture to her phone*

Santana: *smiles at Britt* you know me so well! *just then, Santana went onto her editing app like she said she would. while San was editing the picture, Brittany just sat and watched to see what Santana was gonna be writing on this one*

*santana's phone! photo of Brittany and Santana*
Captioned - "i liked it, so i put a ring on it" *santana edited it so that the words were inside a speach bubble*

Brittany: *giggles at what santana wrote* thats so cheesy! *laughs as does Santana*

Santana: only i can make a cheesy caption work, lets face it! *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: *smiles at San* very true *kisses san*

Santana: *turns back to her phone so she can save the edit and change her lockscreen* ...and done! *looks at her new lockscreen as does Brittany. Then everyone else at the table started to ask if they could see it so Santana turned her phone around so that it was facing  everyone. once she was finished with her phone, she put it in her pocket then decided to turn in her seat so that she could lay against Brittanys side. Brittany instantly smiled then wrapped her arms around Santana's waist so she could cuddle into her while they wait for their drinks*