Chapter 9

After dinner, we all decided to go out for ice cream. Julia drove us down to the town and parked at our local Ice cream parlor. David was the first one out of the car and ran around, jumping up and down. We laughed and got out of the car. I ran up to David and picked him up.

"Ah! No put me down! I want ice cream" he giggled and tried to get down. I laughed and set him down. He took hold of my hand and Julia interlocked hers onto my hand hand. As we ordered our ice cream, me and Carolyn caught up with some things.

We paid and walked the the nearest park. We sat down and watched David get chased by Carolyn. "She's changed a lot..." I smiled. Elizabeth nodded and sighed.
"She has...I dont know why but ever since you left she's been very open towards me."
I nodded and looked at Julia. The almost set sun glowing on her skin. Her red lips slightly parted as she smiled at David and Carolyn.

She noticed me staring at her and rolled her eyes playfully. "We've talked about staring, darling" she said then, licking some of her ice cream. I chuckled and looked back at the feild.

"So, have you guys planned your wedding yet?" Elizabeth asked, turning towards us. I shook my head. "Not really..."
I looked at Julia who also shook her head. She then went to say something to me.
"I was-...I wanted to speak to you about it acually tonight..." Julia said. I nodded and smiled.

We decided to head back to the house and get ready for bed. Charlie greeted us then ran upstairs to me and Julia's room, waiting for us to put him to bed.
Elizabeth and Carolyn already went to bed so I put David to bed again.
Once I got him to sleep, I kissed his forehead and pulled the covers over him. Julia was at the doorway again watching me and smiled.

I walked over to her and closed the door behind me. I took her hand and brought her to our room.
I closed and locked the door then pushed her against the wall while kissing her. She wrapped her arm around her neck and pulled me closer.
"God...I love you so much" I whispered against her lips. She giggled and pushed me onto the bed.

Charlie jumped up onto the bed and started to lick my face. I laughed and Julia pushed him away playfully. "Hey! This is my face to kiss, mister" she joked and kissed my whole face making me laugh harder. "S-Stop...please Julia!" I giggled.

We then heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Julia said and got off my lap. I sat up slightly and saw Carolyn walk into the room.
"Sorry- if I interrupted anything" she said slowly. I shook my head and got off the bed.
"No you didn't. Why, what's going on?" I asked her.
She looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh Carolyn..." I whispered. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back as she started to cry on my shoulder. Julia came up to us and hugged her.
"I-Im sorry...I dont know why I'm crying-" she sobbed. Julia brought Carolyn over to the couch in our room and sat her down.

"Y/n...can you get her some water?" Julia said softly. I nodded and went downstairs to get Carolyn some water. As I was filling the glass, I heard something fall. I shot my head towards the noise.
"Hello?" I called out.

I'm probably just getting paranoid. I finished filling the glass and went to go upstairs until I heard someone whisper my name.
I started to shake so I set the glass down. "Calm down...you're just imagining things" I whispered to myself.

I rested my head in my hands and tried to calm my breathing.
I stayed there for a second then remembering what happened the other day when Julia was out getting groceries.

Flashback:

I turned around someone pushed me against the door. I screamed but they covered my mouth. I noticed who it was immediately because of the platinum blonde hair.

Angelique Bouchard....

She smirked at me as she slowly uncovered my mouth. I tried not to show my fear towards her. "H-How....I thought you died" I whispered. She stiffled a laugh. "Thats what I made people think, sweetheart."
I cringed at the pet name she gave me. "How...." I asked, swallowing harshly. She got closer to my face and ran her hand along my jaw.

I tried to move away put she grabbed my chin roughly so I would face her. "I'm a witch. I find ways...surely I thought they would have told you" She replied.
I could feel her breath on my face. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked as I tried to push her away since she kept getting closer to my face.

She smirked and grabbed my shoulders. She pulled me off of the door and pushed me against the wall. She then pressed her lips against mine. I groaned. Wtf is she doing. I can't be doing this...

"Stop!" I muffled against her lips, trying to pull away. She didn't but kissed me harder. "I said stop!" I yelled again and pushed her down. She fell backwards but she pulled me down with her. I was now straddling her hips. "Topping me already?" She smiled.
"W-What! No! You pulled me down with you!" I scoffed. I went to give up but she pulled me back down in which I accidentally moaned.

I covered my mouth as I realized what I did. "Oh my god-" I whispered as I started to tear up. She grinned and started to kiss my neck. "Please...stop!"
We then heard the door unlock. I looked and saw Julia standing in my door way staring at us.
I saw Angelique smirking. She pulled me off of her and stood up. She winked at me and whispered "Ill see you again, love"

End of Flashback

I looked up quickly. That one line kept rining in my head...

Ill see you again, love

Fuck...

"Angelique?" I whispered out.