Chapter 5

"Im hungry..." Julia sighed. I giggled and nodded. "Me too"
She got up and grabbed her mug from the side table. "Well...I got groceries the other day so we can make a proper breakfast this morning" Julia explained.

I held my arms out so she could help me up from the chair. She rolled her eyes playfully and took my hands in her's. She pulled me up and I landed in her arms. I snuggled into her neck for a couple seconds and planted a kiss on her collarbone.
"Come on now" I said and took her hand to pull her inside.

We went to the kitchen. I made another coffee then helped Julia make our breakfast. I started on the eggs and put 4 slices of bread in the toaster. Julia cut up the fruit and put them in a bowl.
Once we finished making out breakfast, we sat down at the island and ate our food.

There was a silence between us until I spoke up. "Y'know the other day....we got a phone call" I started in which Julia looked up at me and nodded slowly.
"...who was it? You said they had the wrong number, but I recognized that voice..." I said.
Julia looked down and sighed.
"I-It was your mom...." she said quietly.

I set down my fork and stared at her. "W-What...why was she calling? She's in jail"
Julia just nodded. "I-I didn't want to bother you about her. She is a cruel women and you didn't deserve what she did to you..." Julia started to cry.

"Awe...Bubba. Come here" I whispered, pulling her into my chest and ran my fingers through her short, oranage hair. "I understand..." I said softly. I let Julia cry into my chest for a couple minutes until she calmed down. Once she had stopped crying, she lifted her head a wiped her tears away. She turned towards me and gave me a weak smile.

I leaned in and kissed her lips passionately. We pulled away and giggled. "So..." Julia said. I laughed and pressed our foreheads together. "...when are we going to tell Elizabeth and eveyone about our engagement?" She asked. I shrugged and kissed her nose. "We could call them tonight or wait until they come over for summer break" I suggested.

Julia hummed in agreement. "We can tell them when they come over for summer break"
I nodded and sat up from the seat. Julia followed me to the bedroom. I decided to put something on the TV.
"Lets see if we can find a good show...other than Scooby-Doo" I joked in which Julia laughed and hugged me from behind and rested her chin on my shoulder.
We finally found a movie to watch and sat down on the couch. We snuggled and gave each other small kisses to each other.

"I love you baby..." I heard Julia whispered into my neck then kissed it. I giggled quietly and kissed her head. "I love you too"
We watched the television for the while day. We didn't have anything to do so we just snuggled all day on the couch.

Time skip:

It was almost the end of July so we invited Elizabeth, Carolyn and David over for a month. We haven't told them about our engagement which me and Julia have been dying to tell them.
We were cleaning some of the guest bedrooms where they would be staying in.
I was chasing the sheets and Julia was cleaning the bathrooms.

I let out a huge breath and sat down on the bed with my head in my hands. Julia heard me and sat beside me, rubbing my back lightly. "What's wrong, hun?" She asked. I smiled weakly and looked at her. "My back..." I sighed.

"What's wrong with it?" She said quietly. I rested my head on her shoulder and groaned. "Its been sore for a couple days now. More of the pain has been in my lower back..."

"Want to see a doctor?" She asked. I looked up with her and laughed.
"You are the doctor, babe!"
She laughed along with me for a couple seconds.
"Okay...what do you want me to do?" She whispered into my ear.

Her hot breath then trailed down to my neck where she started to pepper it with kisses. I tilted my head so she got more access to my neck. I moaned as she started sucking my sweet spot.
"Hmm, Julia..."

"Yes my love?" She smirked and kissed my lips. I sighed then said quietly. "Can you give me a massage later tonight before we sleep?"
She hummed and nodded before kissing my lips once more. She got up to finish cleaning the bathrooms.

"Are you able to finish the rooms?" I heard her say from down the hall. I groaned as got up, placing my hand on my back when pain shot through my back.
"I-I'll finish them later....I need to lay down" I said and walked to me and Julia's room.
I groaned as I flopped onto my stomach.

A couple hours passed and I had fallen alseep. I woke up and had smelt something because cooked downstairs. I smiled to myself as I got up. I took off my clothes and put on a bath robe then made my way downstairs.

"Had a good nap?" I heard Julia say as I walked down. I stiffled a laugh and slowly sat down at the table. "Yeah..." I said quietly.
Julia set down my plate infront of me and then a glass of red wine.
"How many bottles do we have of these?" I asked holding up my glass. Julia laughed. "Two bottles."

I sipped on my wine. "They'll be gone by tonight" I said making Julia giggled as she walked over to sit with me at the table.
We sat there at the table in silence until I spoke up. "I'm gonna get in the shower right now...then I'll meet you in the room" I winked at her and went upstairs to get the shower running.

------------------------------

Yeah I know this took me a while to post😂

I'm hoping to get more chapters out before my break is over. My school has shut down after April break so I'm going back online which means I can write some chapters during classes!
I know im such a great student. I totally pay attention during class😎