5

Elli reached her home with as usual dull face to welcome all the sorrows upcoming..without uttering a single word she went to her tiny bed and closed her eyes to sleep.
It was 6 o'clock in the morning when as usual Elli found her father dresaing for the job and so she woke up. After making herself fresh she went to her mother to accompany her to the farm. But today her mother suprisingly asked her to partner her father. And the rational motive behind this was she wanted her dearvgirl, Elli to go to the library and discover a new experience.
After hearing this, Elli bloomed like a flower as today she would get to spend time with the books. She asked her mother for assurance ' Mamma, she paused,' Do you need my help in the farm?. Her mother with a slight smile said,' No Elli,I'll manage'. She then held her father's hand and went away. In the way, she visualized what she can imagine in the library..... After sometime she came across a building with a huge heading'The Historical Library', she was so eager that she left her father's hand and went ahead. But she was stooped by the guard,'Hey, who allowed you, beggers are not allowed here!, Both Elli and her father were motified but controlled their anger. Her father then said,' umm..she is my daughter and she was alone at house today, Can you please allow her just once?' The guard was also abashed for his cruel and impolite words but he could not take them away. 'It's okay but make sure to not make thia a habit!', said the guard.

Hearing this both of them went inside.Elli obserbed her surroundings very minutely and patiently.There was less crowd and silence maintained all around.

The library was well maintained and Elli spared a glance towards her father as if she wanted to appreciate her father's efforts as he was also involved in the same

The library was well maintained and Elli spared a glance towards her father as if she wanted to appreciate her father's efforts as he was also involved in the same. She observed different racks of books such as space and astronomy,art and craft, flaura and fauna,music,history etc.
But the one that attracted Elli the most was the ravk that had the books which contained the information of alphabets and sentences of different languages, because before she could learn the new language the thought of starting at the very basic level was the thing she was intrested in....she went to the rack and and noticed the various books in english kept in the rack and she found them worth reading. Before she could sit and read the book, she hesitated seeing the receptionist as she expected a 'No' but after a phase, she was assured that there was no one to restrict her.

She went ahead to reaf it. Her father liked the view very much and kept looking at Elli for a good spell of time and then got back to work. She atleast got 6 hours to read the book. And notebly she did not even consider lifting her head up instead kept on reading the book untill she finished.

When her father approached her and kept his palm on her shoulder, she flinched,' Elli, sweety it's time.' Elli gave an expression of understanding, kept the book back and headed to her home.