4

This morning was a day when Harry's heart was full of sorrow and grief

This morning was a day when Harry's heart was full of sorrow and grief. Harry, Hue and their mother were sitting on the graveyard of their father and husband 'Capt. Louis Mountbatten'. Harry's mother's eyes got filled with tears and a tear rolled down her cheeks on 'Capt. Louis's grave'. Seeing this, Harry's brother could no longer hold the tears and finally his puffy eyes became a waterfall of tears.
But weirdly, Harry didn't experience such phenomenon, infact he had a poles apart bundle of emotions.
He looked firm and bold, and at the same time equally upset and the flame of fire was easily visible in his eyes. While they sat around the grave Harry was determined to make sure that such people who dare to stand against his country and cause harm should be taken care of.

Few years ago the same family was sitting peacefully together around the bonfire. As if they have waited for thia moment since very long and wanted to live it to its fullest. But happiness on the other hand knocked their doors only for sometime and went away.
Suddenly the phone rang and Capt. Louis rushed to pick the phone up. And after holding the telephone near his ears for quite a while a bead of sweat flowed down his forehead. Neither him nor his mother could get a clue as to what really happened.

After a moment of silence his father breathed normally again that made everyone feel a bit relaxed. But none knew that something was on its way to turn their lives upside down.
Capt. Louis suddenly started gathering his belongings like binoculers, gloves eyeglasses and a pair of shoes, displacing and breaking things in a hurry which scared everyone in the house and bought sorrow on their faces as they knew that he will be leaving the house very soon and they would again need to spend their time praying for his well being.
Louis took his cellphone and went out of the house and started talking to someone on the other line earnestly and bring the Captain added to the loads of reaponsibilty.
He them entered the room , trying to act as calm as possible and came to Hue and hugged him tight saying,' I know you are my brave child, take care of your mom'. He then took his steps towards Harry and said,' I believe that you understand that this is my duty and next time surely I will lend you my dress and badge. He finally went to his wife who was trying her best to not show how concerned and worried she was for her but ended up shattering a few tears.
He then stepped outside the house and went into the chopper and this time the entire family could make out out that this time something was really serious by Mr. Louis's etiquette.

Few days later when Hue retured from his school and sat to watch hia favourite T.V show, his hand mistakengly pressed the remote button which in turn.altered the channel. As soon as Harry could turn to yelp at Hue he heard something that made him utterly stiff for a while.
Harey started yelling as if he has gone really mad and his mother fainted at the very spot.