<wayv - ouija board pt.5> (last part)

a week later.

beep beep beep
beeeeeeeeeeep.

~~~

"guys, here take this" Ten said as he hands each member a small black velvet box. "Xiaojun, here's yours," Ten said, and Xiaojun takes the box. "ahh, a ring..." Hendery quietly said. "wait why do we get the same rings?" Lucas asked as he takes a look at the others' ring. 

"y/n told me it's a promissory and friendship ring, this is hers, it's the same as us too" Ten explained. "cmon put in on," Ten said again and they all put the ring on and keep the black velvet box inside the pocket of their black suit. "c-can you... help me with the ring...?" Lucas asks as he was struggling to put on the ring since he can't move his left arm due to the incident where he fell and broke his arm. "here let me..." Winwin offered and they all walk outside their house. it's raining but the rain is not that heavy, but the sky was dark and gloomy. Kun drives the car to a big hall near the city they live in, lots of people already arrive there.  they had their umbrellas on as they walk inside, and left their umbrellas at the entrance of the building where people left theirs. 

they took their seats and just in front of them are your parents. all 7 stand up and bowed to them both which they did the same. as soon as they sit, Kun greets your parents. 

"Mr and Mrs Hwang, we would like to apologize for what had happened," both your parents just sincerely smile at Kun and the others beside him. "and this is for the both of you, it's an apology letter, we wrote it yesterday," Kun said as he takes out a medium-sized envelope and politely hands it at your father. 

"it's okay boys, the past is past, at least the board was destroyed now and the old house was sealed. we would like to thank the seven of you for made it here to our daughter's funeral" your mom said.

"she's a great friend," Yangyang said with a soft sniff.

20 minutes had passed.

all seven of them stand in front of a black marbled grave, in front of them were your parents and some of your relatives, they walked away and both your parents turn around to them. 

"we will leave first, you boys can take your time," your father said to them, and as they both about to walk away, Lucas politely stop them for something. both look at him in curiosity as he took something out from his pocket, a key. 

"This is y/n's house key, maybe, you can take it- uh... h-here," he nervously hands them your keys but both your parents refuse to take it. "you guys just keep it, please do make y/n's house part of your house too," your mother spoke and your father quietly agrees. "eh but- but you both are y/n's parents-" 

"that's okay Lucas," your father gently tapped his back. "next week is our last day here, we will move to Hongkong because I got offered a new job there, so it's no use if we keep her keys, you boys can keep it, and please keep her house safe too, we trust all seven of you in this," your father said and Lucas keeps the key back in his pocket. "Xiaojun, we leave first, tell your mom and dad we said hi, and tell your brother to always visit your dad at the hospital," your parents told Xiaojun and both your parents walk away. all seven of them stand closely around that grave, quietly sobbing to themselves with a low sniff.

"H- Hwang Y/n," Kun started and they all fix their standing posture. "we caused this, therefore we would like to apologize for all our wrongdoings, especially me. though you're not here with us anymore, we hope you can forgive us, and we will always forgive you although you've done nothing wrong to us," Kun continued. "this is yours." Ten said as he took out a black velvet box and place it against your grave. Winwin then bent down and place a bouquet of black roses against your grave, getting up again, he wiped his tears and run his hand through his hair.