<yuta - everything has a reason>

You walked and reached the empty bus stop, waiting for a bus. As you were waiting you sit and scroll through something when a message popped out of your screen.

"ugh this guy again" you mumbled and rolled your eyes.

- na.yuta

– are you really that lonely that you don't have a friend to go to school with??

– im on the left, hi there😏

You look to your left and saw yuta walking towards you, flashing you a smirk. 

Your pov.

Ever since our freshman year on high school, yuta has been teasing me and make fun of me for like literally EVERYTHING. Wherever i go he'll always be there to tease me and what hurts the most is that he's my classmate AND deskmate since our freshmen year. Now we're already on our senior year and there he is.

"What brings you here" i asked without looking at him as he sat down next to me. "Why can't i go to school with you??? You're a girl and it's dangerous for you to be in the public by yourself" He said to me smiled. I just scoffed and the bus arrived, i went inside and take a sit next to the window, followed by yuta sit next to me. "The bus is empty yuta, its just us, why bother sit next to me" i said as my eyes still wandering the outside world as the bus drove off. "Cant i sit next to you?? This year is our last year of high school, we may or may not be seeing each other again after this.." he said and pout. I turned to look at him and tiredly sigh. 

"You know what, i just hate the fact that you're pretending to be nice to me right now when you're always teasing me and make fun of me and all, why didn't you tease other girls? Why must me??" I said and change my focus to the window. After that I didn't hear him say anything to me, i feel kinda guilty but it doesn't rly matter. After about 10 minutes the bus stopped at another bus stop and i pay for both me and him and get out. He followed me closely behind.

"Did you just pay for me??" He asked and seem kinda shocked. "You're welcome" i said while walking towards our school. Yuta just happily skipped beside me and flash me his healing smile. 

( THE PICTURE UP THERE YEOROBUN, IS  THE HEALING SMILE )

End of your pov.

You and Yuta walked in the school and straight to your class. Ever since just then some students have been eyeing you both and whisper something only them could hear. "Yuta" you called out his name and turn to face him. He look at you and hummed. "We should change our seats." And with that Yuta's smile faded and his face screams worried. "Why did we– i mean did i do something or??" He asked you and gave you a puppy eye. "No its just.. dont see me, ever again... people are getting the idea that we're together now, even my friends think that we're together.. you should stop. Go pick on other girls. Im just..im tired of your behaviour. Thats all it." You spoke and Yuta smirked leaving you clueless. "What if i said... NO ?" You rolled your eyes and Yuta grinned as the class starts.

~~~

It's recess and you walked to the cafeteria with your group of friends, when one of them spoke. "Y/n when will you accept the fact that Yuta likes you?? It's obvious and you two are always together. Just be a thing already mate, almost everyone in this school thinks you and Yuta are—"

"but were NOT! Does it really matter anyway? He's been teasing me and make fun of me since...since forever!" You said with a serious face. 

"But have you seen him do that to you this year??" Your other friend spoke, leaving you speechless. "Thats what I thought.." she said. "Just be with him already y/n, didn't you notice how he really wanna sit next to you every year??"