Insecure (f) (s)

Actually I'm keeping the smut cause most of the other stories wouldn't make sense so yeah lmao

Caught you in 4K my guy/girl/or whatever your pronouns are, there's no smut but there is a story

I deleted all of the smut in this book and I also deleted everything with smut I've ever made so yeah

Hey so I wanted to say one thing before I start, I permanently deleted secret number 8, if you have no idea what that is then you can skip this if you want, if you do have an idea of what I'm talking about then read a bit more if you'd like

Secret number 8 was made as a joke, and I know everyone says it was a joke as cover but it was a joke, most of the sad ones were because I was sad and the non sad ones well those were made for you guys, this is the last imagine, and I'm gonna try to end the other book with Aidan, I'm leaving the army for good, sorry, I get harassed cause one dumb story that I unpublished and then put back up for people to finish, I know it's rude to write about Aidan like that so stop telling me that, I was a kid with a big ass imagination so chill out, I apologized for everything and my two books, "forced to collide" and "secret number 8" are permanently deleted and I will never get them back, I hope you guys read the whole book and if you haven't then I'm so sorry but it's gone, I loved Aidan and he doesn't make me happy anymore, no one really makes me happy so I'm not gonna be writing on here, I'm working on a book right now that I'll probably never post (and it's not about Aidan)
So goodbye Aidan army or lemon cult or whatever Aidan calls y'all, I will always support him no matter what happens (unless he kills someone), I love y'all and yeah that's all, now you can read the story lmao-xoxo.

*I look at myself in the mirror and feel ashamed, ashamed that I look how I look and how my arms are to fat and my face is to round*

Aidan: babe

Y/n: yeah?

* i look behind me and see a worried look on his face*

Aidan: stop

Y/n: stop? What?

Aidan: stop picking on yourself!

Y/n: bu-

Aidan: no!

* I sigh and I feels his arms wrap around my waist*

Aidan: your so beautiful and it hurts so much that you don't know

* I look at him and smile and hug him*

Y/n: thank you Aidan

Aidan: I love you okay, I will always love you

* I nod keeping my head buried in his chest*

Y/n i love you to Aidan

Y/n: so much..

That's all

Bye