Chapter 19: Arkham

Tideus's pov.

A loud sound interrupted me from my unconscious state. I felt a pain surge through my skull.

I noticed my surroundings, this didn't look like a prison cell. I was in a small room. White and black tiles on the wall, I layed on a cot in the corner of the room. A small nightstand next to the cot. A small light hung from the ceiling and buzzed. Over the nightstand was a small arched window. The window was covered in a set of bars, like a prisoner. I guess it was barricaded making sure no one escapes.

"Hey! Get up and put on your uniform, you have a brand new day, in your brand new home." A man said in an annoyed voice. The man was behind the metal door.

I stood up quickly and lost my balance for a moment. I held my head, while gold, purple, and red colours flashed. Then everything started to move again. I took a moment, before it faded.

I stood up slowly and walked over to the chair next to the metal door. On it was a neatly folded set of clothing. It was a dark grey colour and had a small logo on the shirt of Arkham Asylum. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"You've got the wrong girl!" I yelled, putting on the uniform while I had the chance, I slipped the piece of paper out of my previous clothing. I nearly stumbled when I saw blood on the cot I previously layed on.

"Is that..My blood? I hope it isn't." I mumbled to myself, before I turned around, when the metal door opened up.

The man was short, he wore the same uniform as a guard at Arkham. The man looked rough and in his 40's.

I noticed that there was a camera in the corner of the room.

"You settled? Good, do you need anything, water, rat poison? I have been asked before with giving out rope, but we all know what they will try to do. Of course, I could make an exception for you. After all, you are the Sister of Bruce Wayne." He questioned.

"Why am I here?" I questioned, he let out a boisterous laughter.

"Don't you remember? You nearly beat that guard to death, at Blackgate. That is why you're here, people don't just try to beat people to death on a regular basis." He answered, my fingers formed into a tight fist. My nails dug into the flesh of my palms.

"I want to talk with my Lawyers." I growled.

"I am sorry to say this 'rich girl'. But you are in no condition to be making demands. Something quite interesting came up when I was reading your file. Your DNA matches one of the famous psychos in here." He snapped.

"W-who? I have rights to get my lawyer, as well." I snapped back at him.

"Your rights were revoked after you nearly killed Frank Boles. This was how you landed yourself here, you nearly killed him with an inch of your life. You ended up getting shot in the arm, but don't worry about that. You're not buying yourself out of this one, Playgirl." He mocked. He turned his back and walked out of the room.

"Time to meet your new neighbours." He added. Two men, who were twice the size of me, appeared next to him. One had dark black hair, the other had brown hair. Both are the same height, 5'11. One of them walked in and stood in front of me and stared. His eyes weren't normal, it had small, tiny, red veins around his pupil. I darted my head to where the other guy was. The black haired one passed a wad of cash to the guard, while the guard traded a taser in return.

"As you were." The guard pipes up and shuts the door. I could feel my heart quicken.

"Did your Father ever tell you who I was? You look just like them, the Waynes. That name makes me sick. Your father left me in this hell hole to rot." I started to get too close for comfort. I suddenly got cornered, trying to protect my space.

Red and gold colours started to appear around them, every time they raised their voices. I growled and shook my head trying to get rid of the weird colours. It must have been the drug Frank Boles gave me at the prison.

"Somebody has to pay for that." The black haired one growled, he stood behind the brown haired guy.

"Agreed, I want your Father to see how much of a disappointment he adopted."

"I want you to join them." I flinched when I felt an impact to my chin. I stumbled a bit until I heard a really loud electricity sound. My head darted right, the man with the black hair swung the hand with the taser. I kicked him in the knee then punched his wrist, the taser was sent across the room. The brown haired one punched me in the chest, then I blocked his next punch. I twisted his wrist, making him yell in pain. I then kicked the side of his knee, the other one darted up to his feet. He snatched the taser off the floor and swung it at me once again. I ducked, feeling two arms wrap under my shoulders. I thrashed around to get out of the brown haired man's grip.

I felt a brutal sting to my neck. I immediately collapsed when I felt the electricity travel through my skeleton. I suddenly started to get stomped on. I covered my head and buried it in my arms. I strive to keep myself awake. I held my breath and bit on my lip tasting the fresh iron. The red, purple, and gold colours started to flash again.

My ears started to ring, when one kick successfully hit me in the skull. The pain stopped as well as the attacks. There was this sick, spine crawling, laugh. It was a slow laugh, and made my stomach churn.

My eyes dragged off the tiled floor to a man who had green slicked hair. It seemed greasy and his face was pale, it looked like he was sick in a way, both mental and physical.

"Do you have a problem pal?"

The man's laughter calmed down before he spoke.

"We all have a problem, but I can diffidently see that your problem is you cannot smile. I'm gonna carve one onto your face." The man threatened the two men. He let out a sick and maniac laughter.

"What did you say, Freak?" The green haired man laughed when they called him that. It just rolled off of him and didn't affect him.

"Is your desire to obtain revenge?" He questioned the two of them, he laughed after the question. Then stopped when he was serious.

"Of course it is! Who the hell do you think you are to ask that?" The Black haired one questioned in frustration. The man with green hair just laughed, but the laugh was slow once again and intimidating. It was slightly frightening to hear that this was his actual laugh.

He was a wildcard, you didn't know what he was going to say or do next. Suddenly the green hired man ran up to the black haired man. He faced him and was clearly in his space.

"Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power." Out of nowhere he grabbed the black haired guy, by his long hair and threw him against the wall. His head collided with the tiles, destroying a few at the process. He was knocked out immediately, the green haired man grabbed the taser and electrified the other man. The other man yelled in agony and fell to the ground. He held out a hand to me. I gladly took it.

"Thank you."

"No problem, freaks of the same nature have to stick together, am I right sis?"