e p i l o g u e

Victoria was on a mission. A mission, that is, to pick up two books from a disclosed location; aka the library.

"Mom, I'm going!" She yelled up the flight of stairs.

"Make sure you have your pants on!" Her father yelled back. It was a running joke in her family, making fun of a predicament her mother had gotten into many years ago.

"All clear!" Victoria shouted back after a few seconds of laughter and ran out the door. Her parents both loved books - so, naturally, Victoria did too. That was part of the reason why they lived a block away from their local library.

Victoria strode in confidently and approached the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The woman questioned, tearing her eyes away from the computer screen.

"I need books on hold for McDougall." Victoria requested with a toothy grin.

"One second, I'll go get those for you."

Victoria jumped in pure excitement, proud that she was finally going to read the special stories.

"They're my parents' favorites." She explained, pulling out her library card. "I know 'A Tale of Two Cities' is a classic, but I think I'm going to have to agree with my dad. 'And Then There Were None' sounds way more interesting."

a/n: jic anyone didn't catch that, Victoria is Floyd and Louise's child

tell me your thoughts???

and omg THIS IS 75 IN SHORT STORY HOWWWW WHAT IS LIFE

i couldn't have done this without you guys, thank you so much for all your support! <3