TELL ME THE TRUTH!!

-5 YEARS LATER- MIA IS NOW 13-

Mia was sitting on the roof she cherishes the view, it's like nothing else. She was drowning in thoughts for what she had seen today, her mother's hair. Her mother has black and blue hair like herself but something was wrong. Her roots were blond as if she had dyed her hair, she saw her farther like that once but sometime later it wasn't like that anymore, so she thought she was mistaken. But it all made sense, they couldn't be her parents, or was she over thinking this situation. Mia's hair is naturally black and ends are blue, when she cuts it, the blue grows upwards never leaving her hair. Her parents aren't like that, she's seen her mother cut her hair, that didn't happen for her.

Mia sighed in disbelief; this can't be true. Just as that more thought came to her, what about her blood? Its blue not red like them, even in films, it's always red. The insignia on her neck, no one else has it except for the bots. Mia couldn't take it anymore she needed answers, her parents were hiding something, she needed to know. There's a reason behind all of this, she didn't know what it was, there's also a reason for why she wasn't allowed to go outside on her own or go to school like all the other kids, instead she was home schooled. Her cousin jack could do all these things but she couldn't. she was now desperate for an answer.

Mia goes downstairs to look for Quickshadow, she should be able to tell her. Quickshadow was in the command center with chase doing some work.

Mia: Hey Quickshadow, can I ask you something?

Quickshadow didn't hear Mia but chase did. Chase taps on her shoulder hoping for a respond which didn't happen.

Mia: QUICKSHADOW!!!

Mia screams but she still doesn't respond. Chase looks up confused, why wasn't she responding? Chase then turns the monitor off to see if that got her attention.

Quickshadow: Huh? Chase why did you-

Mia: FINALLY!!

Chase: she called out for you but you didn't respond, are your audio receptors alright?

Quickshadow sighs and pushes chase away with a serious do not disturb look on her face. She turned back to the monitors and switched them back on, she started doing her work again.

Mia: WHAT??? Quickshadow.... QUICKSHADOW!!! QUICKSHADOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Quickshadow: WHAT is so important that you can't wait till morning? You should be asleep its already one in the morning.

Mia: I'M IMPORTANT!!!

Mia shouted so loud chase gave up on the whole situation and left the room.

Quickshadow: I just said it's one in the morning! Why are you screaming so loud?

Mia: BECAUSE you're ignoring me.

Quickshadow: *sighs* tell me then, I'm really busy I need to get this done by tomorrow.