She Is Sooooo CUTE!!!

Kade is sitting on the floor, its as if he is asleep, heatwave walks up to Kade and sees if he is alright.

Heatwave: Kade you OK? Kade?

Kade does not move so heatwave pushes him slightly which then makes him fall flat to the ground, still not moving.

Heatwave: Kade? Kade whats wrong?

Heatwave then knocks on the door.

Heatwave: Haliey open the door, Kade's out! I don't know what happend to him...Hali-

Haliey opens the door and rushes out to help Kade. her eyes looked dead, she was crying so much that she looks like she didn't even sleep, kinda like a zombie.

Haliey: Kade? KADE!!! KADE WAKE UP!

Kade wakes up to see Haliey crying heavily while shaking him violently

Kade: what happend? Haliey? 

Heatwave: you were out on the floor. Optimus and Quickshadow are here, they have a mission for you too....I don't know if-

Kade gets up and picks Haliey up to her feet and walk to the space bridge to great Optimus and Quickshadow

Kade: Hi, Quickshadow its been years, how are you?

Quickshadow: I'm fine Kade, umm...i heard what had happend....I- umm... sorry for your loss....

Quickshadow looks over to Haliey who looks like she hasn't slept in days.... Quickshadow then gets down to eye level with her.

Quickshadow: i know it must be hard for you....I should know i lost everyone during the war back on Cybertron.

Haliey looks down for a second the looks back up and smiles at Quickshadow then hugs her

Haliey: Thank you!

Optimus: i hope you and Kade don't mind but we have a Mission for you both...

Haliey and Kade both look up at prime, Haliey then notices the baby in Optimises hands and walks over too him.

Kade: what is it?

Optimus gives the child to Haliey who looks as if she is going to cry. Kade looks at the child, he gets a sharp pain through his chest.

Optimus: she isn't any ordinary child.

Haliey: Is she cybertronian?

Quickshadow: yes she is, she is the only one of her kind.

Haliey: she is soooo cute.

Kade: so what your saying is.....we have too look after her?

They continue to explain to them both on how they must look after her.

Quickshadow: and hopefully when she grown up she may be my human partner.

Heatwave: well you sure have a long time to wait.

-

Well hello there people....i finished chapter 3. i will probably write almost everyday (ill try too) i have so many ideas for this book and Mia's life....i may need to write a second book...or i could just write one whole book with 100 chapters (probably not) so i hope you like this book and im not planning to go offline like other people do, i hope to finish this book so people can read it... CYA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER  BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!