𝘌𝘕𝘈 - 𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍 𝘈𝘓𝘗𝘏𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘛

📂 ALPHABETS WERE OPENED

Requested by: Falling_Berry

Warnings:

Female reader

emotion: happy

I hope you enjoy :)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

ENA is very affectionate. When you first started dating she was nervous and didn't know what to do. She panicked a lot and struggled with PDA. When you started to show her that she was alright she became comfortable.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

The friendship would start with jokes and adventures. First, it was a bit awkward but it turned into much more after a year or two. The two of you would do things friends usually wouldn't do like cuddling, kissing each other (on the cheek and stuff), etc.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Certainly. She prefers cuddling face to face. She nuzzles you close to her and smooches all over your face.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Yes. She owns an air fryer and is very skilled at cooking. She enjoys baking turrons with you too. However, she's not going to do all the work around the house so you better be helping out. >:(

E = Emotions (How do they express emotion around you?)

ENA is all over the place with emotions. As long as she trusts you, you can hug her when she's sad, mad, etc. She doesn't like it when people she doesn't trust/know hug her when she is crying.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quickly would they want to get married?)

She will gladly stay with you forever. She won't think about getting married until years later as long as you guys are still happy. It might take up to 4-6 years.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

ENA is chill most of the time. She is incredibly soft around you and gets excited whenever you kiss/hug her.