𝘍𝘪𝘹𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

📂 ONESHOTS WERE OPENED

Requested by: hight45

Female reader

Important: listen to the song below whenever the story mentions, "strange music playing."

★ Do not under any circumstances encourage or rationalize the actions shown within this oneshot

★ I do not condone any actions portrayed nor "yandere" behavior

Yandere ENA x female reader

WARNINGS: delusional mindsets, mentions of murder, stalking,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FIXATION
⠀ ┊ ┊ ┊
⠀┊ ┊ ┊
⠀┊ ┊ ✫
⠀┊ ⊹ ⋆ ⠀⠀
┊. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀✧ ⠀

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

EARLIER

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"Don't you love these so much? I had to kill your neighbor to bring them for you!" The sound of the voice was something you couldn't put a finger on. It sounded familiar. But at the same time, it didn't.

The figure in front of you had static envelop their face and they held out a pink flower. Their head turned to the side slightly and they bounced back and forth on their toes. They looked familiar.

You were standing in a suburban area. All the houses looked the same and the grass was an abnormal green. Strange music played in the background but it was faint. Everything was out of place.

"-EEP BEEP, " you slammed your hand onto your alarm clock. You got up out of bed and stretched your arms out in front of you. You looked out your window. It's the same white sky you see every day.

You've been having strange dreams. There was the same person every time. You don't know what it means. You don't even know who they are. You hardly sleep due to these fantasies your head makes up.

You slipped on some clothes quickly and headed out of your dirty bedroom. Different objects in your living room were floating. Nothing was normal here. You can't remember your past life. You can't remember how you got here.

You grabbed the remote that was hovering over the coffee table and turned the TV on. A statue was talking about the weather. It sounded like gibberish to you. You left it on to grab breakfast.

You were supposed to hang out with Moony and ENA today. You haven't seen ENA in quite a while. You've been hanging out with Moony a lot. She's teaching you how to skateboard. You missed ENA. You wished you could see her more often.

You sat down on the couch with some toast. You placed your computer on your lap and started researching dreams. You know that some dreams have meaning behind them. You don't know whether a lot of the information is true or not.

You looked towards the square clock above the TV. It was 4:20. You had to arrive at Moony's room in 40 minutes. You packed up your bag and left your home.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Earlier in moony's room

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Hey ENA, how come you and (your name) haven't been hanging out that much?" Moony picks up her skateboard. ENA looked over to Moony.

"Oh! I just saw her. I am of the opinion that she looked phenomenal last night." ENA sighed.

You should have closed your curtains.

"Maybe you should compliment her more often. You do like her, yes?" Moony gave ENA a little nudge to her shoulder playfully. ENA nodded slightly and thought for a bit.

"I'm sure she reciprocates." ENA rested her head on her hand. She couldn't get you out of her mind. You were all she thought of.

She couldn't stop.

"Well, we're not sure about that." Moony hesitated.

"Don't be that way my dear friend Moony! Of course, she loves me!" ENA exclaimed.

"Whatever you say ENA." Moony rolled her eyes.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Present time

╚═══°,*⋅══〗══⋅*,°═══╝

You had just gotten home from hanging out with Moony and ENA. Moony was acting weird and was bumping into ENA and whispering in her ear. You felt very uneasy.

They had never acted like this around you. ENA kept on looking at you and then whispering in Moony's ear. You assumed they had been talking about you- which was true. Not in an unpleasant manner though.

ENA had fallen head over heels for you. You didn't notice her gazing at you from the side. You didn't notice her stumbling over her words whenever she spoke to you. You didn't notice her fidgeting with the hem of her skirt when she stood beside you. Why do you think you could notice someone peeking at you from outside?

You sat on the couch in your pajamas, crying. You have become stressed over the past year. You arrived at this place 2 years ago. You can't recall how you got here or what happened before you arrived.

ENA was the one who found you and your best friend, Toby. Toby went missing a year ago. ENA said that she had gone to look for a specific person with Toby but lost him in a maze. You couldn't be too mad at ENA because you know Toby likes to wander around. She still should have kept a better eye on him.

But of course, you didn't know it was all a lie.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

IM GONNA DO A PART TWO!! :)

Sorry I kinda just ended part one there lmao

📁 ONESHOTS WERE CLOSED