Chapter 9

Charlottes P.O.V

The day after telling the girls i decided to let my brother know. I had to call four times until he finally answered.
"Hey Ben, how are ya?"
"Oh hey Char, yeah not too bad Canada is amazing, how are you holding up?"
"Im fine why wouldn't i be?"
"Charlotte, Connor phoned me about a week ago and he is really..."
"I dont care what he is. Listen im calling because im moving. Im gonna sell this house i need a fresh start"
"Your selling the house?! What are you gonna do with all my stuff? Mum and dads stuff?"
"Ill take them with me, but if your planning on coming home soon and want the house i wont sell it ill just buy a new house with the money that was left behind, but i cant stay here anymore Ben"
"Im not coming home, not for a while, theres still so much i haven't seen yet Char, as long as your new house is big enough for me to move in when i do come home then its fine"
"Sure I've started looking but haven't viewed any yet. But ill definitely make sure you have a room" i smile.
"Okay well im gonna go, Char about Connor..."
"Dont" i warn
"Charlotte... Listen to me"
"No Ben i dont want to hear about him ill let you know when i find the house, have fun with your traveling, stay safe okay? I love you bro"
"I love you too Char, bye"
"Bye"
After hanging up i invited steph over to help me look through different websites for a new house. After about two hours of searching steph speaks up
"Umm Char, Do you have a budget, because I'm not sure at what price range to look at."
"I didnt think of that... Maybe i should get someone to to come and see how much the house is worth..."
"Yeah good idea"
I phone up an estate agent and after a few minutes i finally hang up.
"Someones coming to value the house tomorrow, i hope its alot because ive found the one i want" i say pointing at my laptop
"That is awesome" she grins
"Yeah 5 bedrooms, a pool, and a freaking lake!"
"How much is it?"
"£600,000, but im hoping to use as much of the money from selling this house to buy it so i hope its at quite a high value"
"Yeah i get you, so what the plan?"
"Well the guy is coming at 10 tomorrow morning to value it along with an estate agent to put it on the market, then ill ask if i can view this house dependent on the money and if i like it ill put a bid in, see if i get it" i sigh closing my laptop. Steph packs up and stands up as i walk her to the door"
"Fair enough call me if you need anything okay?"
"Sure, oh and steph...? Dont tell anyone okay. Especially not Connor"
"No problem ill see you soon okay?" She smiles giving me a hug. "Thanks. Yeah see you soon i say waving her off as i close the door.

. . . . . .

*next day*

After the meeting with the value man i had made an appointment to view the house. This house had been values at £450,000 which i was ecstatic with, it means the house i want is well within my price range i couldn't wait. The estate agent is going to pick me up at 9am tomorrow, it was only two so i decided to get some boxes out of the attic and start packing up some stuff i decided to start with my brothers room. I couldn't help but smile while putting things in the boxes my mind being filled with memories of us when i was little. By the time i was pretty much done it was 7pm. I went downstairs and ordered chinese. After eating and watching a couple episodes of american horror story i decided to go to bed. I was so excited to see my new potential home. I hope everything works out.