Chapter 1

Me and connor have been together for about 2 years. I would say this is the happiest i have been for so long. See i haven't had the best life. My parents died 4 years ago when i was 14, and my brother 16, leaving us to fend for ourselves. The car accident had been on the news for months afterwards making it difficult for us to move on. Connor was my brothers best friend so he was there through out. We grew closer as time passed, he was there for me when i was being bullied. He was there when i was feeling low. When my brother turned 18 he left. With out a word. Just a note...
Charlotte,
Im sorry. I need time to grieve on my own without anyone depending on me. Im going travelling with some of the money mum and dad left behind. But don't worry i wont be gone forever. I just need time. Im sorry char. I love you. I just need time.
Ben xx.
He didn't lie. He had been in contact. Ive even seen him a couple of times. He's been travelling around the world. Don't get me wrong i was so pissed off that he left me. But now at 18 i understand. He was young and i was his responsibility. I was dependent on him. Thats a lot of pressure. So now its just me. In this massive 6 bedroom house. Im not always on my own here though. My 5 friends stay over often and connor of course is here most of the time. Today is one of those days. Connor stayed over last night. Were sitting on the sofa watching American Horror Story.
"You have any plans today?" Connor spoke snapping me out of my daydreams.
"Erm yeah Sasha, Catrin and Hanna. Invited me to coffee at 3. But other than that no. You?" I said looking up at him.
"I have to go into work at 5 for a couple hours but ill be back after that" he smiles kissing my forehead. This was me and connor. Lounging around just being so comfortable with each other. Perfection. Happiness. Love. We watched tv for a little longer until i had to get ready to leave. Don't get me wrong, as much as i wanted to stay in my yoga pants and one of Connors T-shirts, i couldn't leave the house like this. I changed into shorts, a crop top and cardigan. I brushed my hair and did my makeup. Nothing fancy just a little eyeliner mascara and lip balm. I grabbed my purse and phone, kissed connor goodbye and left to meet some of my girls.

**skip car ride**

"Hey girls" i wave and smile as i sit down next to hanna. They all give me small smiles and look at each other.
"Hi char. How are ya?"
" im good thanks hanna, me and con have been lazy today watching american horror story. Its really addictive." I laugh. No one else does.
"Thats nice". Catrin whispers.
"Erm okay you guys are really freaking me out. Why did you invite me here. Whats going on?" I ask starting to get nervous.
"Well you see... Oh god i don't know how to say this. I cant" hanna whispers.
"What is it?" I ask. This time it was catrin that spoke.
"Well theres rumours Charlotte. Its connor apparently he's been talking and been seen with other girls..."
"What are you saying?" i whisper tears brimming in my eyes. Please god no! no one answered they just looked at each other.
"Well?!" I spoke louder than before. I was seething. Sasha finally spoke up.
"Jesus christ Charlotte hes fucking cheating on you!