You got the wrong person!

Bakugo's POV:

I fucking can't believe that I seriously need to go to a mind doc.

I am freaking fine.

Only because I have a short temper doesn't mean that I got some fucking issues!

Heck no I am not going there!

The school was already over and the last class we had was with Aizawa. He was watching me the whole time and it freaking annoyed me. After his class I was about to go get home if it was not for his hellish accessory.

The moment I was about to leave school ground he got me wrapped up in his capture scarf and dragged me to Hound Dogs office.

Heck no!

In no life of mine will I stay here!

Only over my dead body.

I was only waiting to get released and that Aizawa would leave in order to get out of the room. However, life had different plans for me and so I was tied up ti the chain and left alone with Hound Dog in a room.

All Aizawa said before leaving was that he would be back for his scarf and nothing more.

Nezu's POV:
I was going over every single comment in the group chat out of boredom. Not that I didn't had something better to do but I wanted to know why one of my students would attack another student and use his quirk too.

One thing I didn't bother to look at where the names. After seeing that someone called me the UAratGOD I felt happy and proud that I didn't read any other username. However now that I got a closer look at it, concern was all that I felt.

OFA8?

How is this possible?

Does he know that or was this only an inside joke? If it was then what does it mean?

There is no joke or meme as far as I know that would contain the initial letters of his quirk.

That would however mean that Denki Kaminari somehow knows about All Might's secret.

I do not believe that he does know this.

Maybe this is something much simpler.

Maybe these letters stand for something else.

But why 8 than if not for the eight's success of the quirk?

How very intriguing.

I need to solve this puzzle!

Group Chat:

Dandelion: I swear if I need to do another of this hell of a talking session, I am going to kill someone for real!

Zekrom: Aww the Dandelion can express some other ~feeling~ than anger!

Sloth: Not again...

Zekrom: Yes again!

PartyWupWup: Are you sure he didn't do anything to your head?

Zekrom: I am perfectly fine!

FAKESonic: It is hard to believe that fact. As a fellow student I am concerned about your wellbeing.

FAKESonic has added RecoveryGirl

MOMo: Recovery Girl can you tell us about Denki's injury please?

AlienInsect: He isn't like his usually self. I miss my best friend Pikachu! TT.TT

RecoveryGirl: Besides a couple of bruises and some light burns, he was quite all right.