You are "Every Bit of Lovely"

Hey there Lovelies!!! Here is more amazing words from Lianna Grace

Have you ever thought you weren't good enough? Not pretty enough? Have you felt like you'll never measure up? Maybe you don’t think you're ugly, but you don’t think you're pretty either. Maybe you think you're just...average. But you wanna be more than that. You wanna be...beautiful

Today’s song is “Every bit of lovely.” by Jamie Grace. This song is telling you that you are lovely. If you Google the definition of the word lovely, you’ll find that it means exquisitely beautiful. And if you Google the definition of the word exquisitely, you’ll find that it means extremely.

So when someone says that you are lovely, it means that you are not only beautiful. But you are EXTREMELY beautiful. And you’re not just partly lovely. Or half lovely. You are every little bit of lovely.

Exquisite also means that something is delicate. Yes, you are delicate. Even if you are more of a tomboy than a girly girl. You are still delicate. You have feelings that can be hurt and a heart that can break just like any other girl. We are all delicate and fragile.

You know what else is normally fragile and delicate? Diamonds and Jewels. You are a diamond. You are a jewel. You are a pearl. You something more beautiful than anything else in this world. You are exquisite. You are beautiful. You are lovely. You are 1 in a million! And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

#1inamillionwednesday

From Lianna Grace & God's Little Light

Until next wednesday stay beaYOUtiful!! Stay Every Bit of Lovely!!! Stay you!!!