Yes I am certified

Hey people! Here is something different Lianna Grace decided to do for us this week! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!! I don't know if you know, but I can be a little weird. Try to read that and not laugh. I DARE YOU! I'm Limited Edition! I'm proud of who I am! I think you should be too! You are awesome! I'm going to embrace my inner weirdness! You guys are awesome in every way and hope you remember that! GLL

YOU ARE THE 1 IN A MILLION!!!!!

Now more words from Lianna (Amazing) Grace

Today's 1 in a million Wednesday post goes out to all the weirdos, nerds, outcasts, and the awkward girls. Today I don't have a song for you girls because I wanted to just talk to you guys today from my heart without having to have to use a song as a guideline.

Anyway, first off, I wanna say that if you are qualified as a weirdo or a nerd or something of that nature by everyone around you then you probably take that as an understatement. It just makes sense. But my goal today is to try and change your view on being the "weirdo". I'm gonna start off with a quote.

This quote may have been said by someone else but I heard it from Bethany Mota. She said - "Those who care, don't matter and those who matter, don't care." Yeah, that was probably confusing and you probably had to read it over a few times to finally understand it. I know I did. But just in case you still don't understand, let me explain.

Those who care about what you look like, if you have the same interests as them, and weather what you like to do is what they like to do, don't matter. But those who truly do matter, won't care about those things. So that's the first thing - hang around those who don't care because they are the ones who truly matter.

Now maybe you don't really have a choice. Maybe you can't get away from those who care. Now that's where changing your point of view on being the "weirdo" comes in. Instead of taking being the weirdo as an understatement, think of it as something to be proud of. Personally, I love being the weirdo.

If people think what I like, what I do, or what I say is weird then they'll call me a weirdo. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing. It just means that I'm different from everyone else and I like things differently than them. It means I'm unique.

Here's another quote - "Some say were kinda crazy, I think I'd have to agree. But that's the only way I wanna be.". This quote was by Capital Kings and this is pretty much the way I think. People say I'm crazy or weird and I would totally agree but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being weird.

And that brings me to yet another quote - "Here's to not fitting in. Be yourself even if you're a weirdo." This one was by Solomon Olds (aka. Soul Glow Activatur) of Family force 5. If what you like, what you're interested in, what you talk about, or the stuff you like to do is considered "weird", then go ahead and be the weirdo, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Sometimes the weirdos and the nerds and the awkward people are the most amazing and beautiful and fun loving people. The most fun to be around. That reminds me of another quote - "People with awkward personalities tend to be the most reliable, trustworthy, and generous people."

This quote is by someone who is unknown to me. But it's just true. I love hanging around the people who are crazy and even nerdy. They're pretty awesome. Another quote - "Hate and depression ain't even worth the dust under your kicks.". This was another one by Solomon Olds. Don't worry about what they think and don't be depressed because of what they think.

#1inamillionWednesday