Her Sacrifice

During Vanessa gr 11 year she went to the states with Ryan, Jen and her boyfriend. They all raced and loved it. They where all good friends. Vanessa still had a massive crush on Ryan. Her friends told her bet way to get over a crush tell him if he doesn't feel same time to let it go. They all had head down to florida again. They was a race one weekend and one on Easter weekend. So they be stay there for over a week. This was anual trip they all looked forward to espeically after the winter sport break of racing. Ryan and Vanessa they didn't drink they didn't even smoke weed or anything just was never their thing. The both had older brothers with drug addictions, they both suffered in different ways at the hands of their brothers. On the drive south to florida this year, they took Ryan's pick up truck. It had a cap on it, on the second day of driving Jen and Vanessa where in the box with the cap on most of the day. Jen smoked all the weed her and boyfriend brought down for the week. They raced the first weekend just outside of West Palm Beach area. On Sunday after the event they drove north to the motel in Orlando they where staying in for the week. Jen knew Vanessa was on verge of admitting to Ryan she liked him. Vanessa always had away of show her emotions in songs or writing. She wrote him a note but kept it in her wallet. Looking back she still thinks it stupid, but she says she at least tried, that it's better to try than not. Although now after everything she just lives life and won't ever try with her crush now. Everyday they drove to a different near by track for extra practise, on the Tuesday night they where just south of Kississmie in a small place called St Cloud. They where at  the track till 10pm they drove back up the road which turned into international drive. They stop part way at go karts, and even a cable ride Vanessa, Jen where on the list dying to go on. Now 2 collage age guys came up and started flirting with Vanessa, she was single and like Ryan. She has never though been the type to be rude to anyone, she was just being nice that's all. Ryan go so mad walked up to the guys and told hey what's up like he owned her or something, she knew Ryan knew she liked him people had told him behind her back. She had never said it to him though. He looked at her he was angry that pissed her off, said guy it is late we going back to the motel, Jen and Vanessa weren't happy they missed out on the ride. Ryan was walking back to his truck looking at the ground he would look back at Vanessa she just wasn't having it. The all where about to get int the front seat bench it fit all 4 of them. Vanessa looked Ryan in the face mad and went fuck this and walked jumping in the cap of the truck. Jen went with her but told Ryan you a fucking idiot you know that. Ryan made the mistake on the walk ahead of the girls back to the truck saying Jake I didn't think she was that type of girl at all. Yo guys all say she only likes me but than 2 guys hit on her and she's all into them what the fuck. Vanessa heard him and was pissed. 

On the ride back to the motel, with Jen she snapped going he knows I like him, ye the does nothing like he owns me or something. I was only talking to the guys, I'm not a rude person, I didn't like them holy fuck. She was ready to scream at Ryan, for his assumpition of her, that hurt her so much. They go back to the motel, and all got out of the truck Ryan looked at Vanessa and she just grabbed her bike looking straight through him, she went to the room, with Jen and her boyfriend, Ryan got on his bike and road around the parking lot. He was upset and mad at her. They where in the room when all of the sudden Ryan came inside, he looked Jen and Jake right in the face and said don't answer the door. Someone knocked on the door and Jake of course answered. Ryan was playing a video game Jen brought for the down time. Jake went outside and talked to the guy. Vanessa and Jen where shocked Ryan them he was riding his bike and a group of 15 guys saw him one said nice bike, of course it was worth 3000 american. This guy followed Ryan to the room, now Jake wanted more weed so he talked to the guy. Jen was mad Vanessa was mad at Ryan and wondering what the fuck was Jake thinking, she needed to get out Ryan kept starring at her, she looked and went got something to say to me. He knew she was mad, she told Jen and him she needed out of the room the walls where closing in she said she was going for a bike ride it was midnight by than. Jen went with her, they where gone for 30 minutes thats all. They went back the motel room door was shut so they both figured that guy was gone now. They knocked on the door Jake and Ryan where standing at the back of the room in front of the mirror wall and sink, yet the door opened. Vanessa's heart sank, the guy was behind it with a gun and he was clearly on some drugs too. That was the moment Vanessa was ready to die for Ryan if he had too.