Chapter 2

She is very grateful that all of the real Xu Ling Ai's talent stuck in the body except the memories.

That was the mere reason she knew how to embroidering and heal illness. It was actually from the real Xu Ling Ai's skill. Whenever she hold things that the real Xu Ling Ai's skills moves naturally.

But when she tried to find any memories about the real Xu Ling Ai, there was none. Just like the body was meant for her.

After blowing off all the candles, Xu Ling Ai tiptoeing going out.

"Jiang Mama I will return the real Xu Ling Ai don't worry. Also thank you for taking care of me." She whispered even though no one could hear her.

Even though learning all over about ancient's customs and rules were totally bothersome, she still feel greatful for Jiang Mama efforts.

Bringing a torch with her, she walked slowly towards the forest. The air chilled that she got goosebumps. She only wore ancient's sleep attire. She don't even bother to change her clothes.

She finally arrived at the river that Jiang Mama described. Xu Ling Ai look at every corner of the river. How did she fell down?

"But who cares? As long as I can go back to hell then it is settled!" She place her feet at the tip of a rock. All of a sudden she pull her leg back and halted her action for about a minute.

"Breath in, breath out. Right, I'm ready!" After the last time drowning because of the accident, she had a water trauma.

Pressing her nose tightly, she jump into the river. Her petite body finally plunged slowly into the water.

Opening her eyes, she could see some fish swimming under the moonlight. Putting her hand together, she wishes that this time wouldn't be as hurtful as last time.

Her oxygen started to went away. Water flow in her mouth. Her heart told her to get out of there but she stubbornly stay in the water.

Nose feeling so pricks by the water forced. She started to lose her consciousness. Her only thoughts was going back to hell. She don't want to trouble herself learning ancient rules and customs.

Suddenly her waist were grabbed by a firm arm. She was half conscious. A man. But he is wearing a mask. She wanted to push him away. But she got no strength at all.

He swim upwards using his skill. It can be proves that he got a great skill in swimming due to him holding her with his left hand while his right arm swims.

They finally get out of the river. Xu Ling Ai coughed so hard trying to get the water out of her lung. It was very painful.

"Cough! Cough! W-why did you save me?" She hardly catch her breath while saying it.

But the man turn around wanting to leave. Xu Ling Ai finally catch the sight of blood on her white robes. It wasn't hers.

"Blood." It was not a question, more like a statement. Getting up slowly, she tried to catch his pace.

Before she could get near him, he already got up wielding his swords on her direction.

In one glance, he did not seem like he is hurts. But she knows he is poisoned from the way bloods on his stomach blackening.

"If you want to live, don't move," a deep husky male voice spoke, darken the atmosphere.

"I might look like this but I have learned some taekwondo before. So put down your sword." When she look at his unchanged gaze, Xu Ling Ai raised both of her hand like she is in front of a policeman.

'He is heavily poisoned but he still has the energy to stand. Hmmm his identity must be superior. Did I met a spy?'

Saving someone's life is more important. She knew his intention is good. So she want to save him by trying to persuade him.