Chapter 5

Riddhima's pov:-

Why? Why Vansh? Why? I loved you with all my heart and soul but you? You never loved me. All you did was pretence of love. You just had lust for me. I have always faced taunts and misery in your house. Your family always disrespected me and disgraced me. I curse my self for loving you. I always forgived you eventhough you have committed great sins. But this time no. You have snatched my child. You killed my child. You will have to pay for it.

End of pov

With that she collapsed on the floor.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After 2 days:-

Riddhima was discharged from the hospital and was returning home today.
But seems like no one cared.

As soon as she entered the house she was again faced with Ishani's taunts.

I:- see who's back! The great Riddhima. You deserve this pain. It is nothing compared to your deeds. Now your nothing but a burden on my bhai's shoulders.

V:- Ishani stop it.

Riddhima who had no energy left in her slowly moved towards her room.

In the evening

Angre came to Riddhima to give her medicines.

R:- anger!

An:- yes bhabhi

R:- will you do a work for me?

An:- sure bhabhi what is it.

R:- ******************
       (Secret conversation)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Next day at the dining table

Riddhima sat for dinner along with all the family members.

I:- bhai! See this photo. This is of my friend Shilpa Trivedi.

V:- why are you showing me her photo

I:- becoz she is your wouldbe wife!😱

Everyone were shocked with her statement

V:- what the hell Ishani. I am already married.

I:- so what? She is anyway infertile. She can't give you kids so divorce her. You are capable of finding another wife even better than her.

That was it for Riddhima. She threw her plate on the floor and stood up eyeing Ishani with rage.

R:- shut up ishani. Tabse dekh rahi hoon bakwas kiye jaarahi ho.

I:- oh please what did you think that Vansh Raisinghaniya will be tied up with a whore like you.

R:- ishani! Stay in your limits.

V:- you should stay in your limit not Ishani. You dont have the right to talk to her like this.

R(in a loud voice):- and she cant talk to me like this.

Vansh was shocked with her tone.

R:- shocked seeing me talk like this? I have learnt to take a stand for myself mr.vrs. what do you think of yourself? That you are the king of this world? Then let me clear it to you, you are nothing but a dimwit. You cant see your own family betraying you. And coming to me, your family has always disrespected me and tortured me even in my pregnancy. Someone gives me poison. Someone hits me with heels. And my own husband gives me mind controlling drugs(Vansh shocked). But I never opened my mouth. Instead I endured it all. But there is a limit to my patience. Even after false accusing me, this woman(pointing to Ishani) has the audacity to disgrace me and you are supporting her instead of me. Then listen to me carefully. From today you and your family mean nothing to me.

She broke her mangalasutra and left to the guest room

The next morning.

When all the Raisinghaniya's were seated at the table for breakfast(except Riddhina).

A courier boy comes.

Cb:- who is mr.vansh raisinghania?

V:- it's me what is it.

Cb:- sir it is a notice for you from court.

V:- what? Give it to me.

The courier boy gives it to Vansh and leaves.

Vansh opens the courier and is shocked to see it's contents:
Divorce papers!

It was signed by both of them and the divorce was granted. He was confused as to when did he sign the papers.

Angre mentally smiled.
Flashback:-

R:- I want divorce from Vansh and I need your help in that

An:- ok bhabhi.

So she planned with him about getting divorced. Angre helped her by getting vansh's signatures and getting the divorce papers processed very quickly.
Flashback ends

Vansh races to the guest room only to find it empty.

He gets devastated and collapses on the floor thinking that his Riddhima left him.

Sorry guys for being late. But I had assignments. And from now on I will give updates thrice a week.
I will post the sufferings of Raisinghania family in next chapter.

See you soon