𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞

the rest of the party moved along without any more interruptions, just dabi keeping a close eye on you whenever he wasn't attached to your hip and you were just hoping no one else would try him tonight because he was way too jealous for this shit. you liked it though.

"your man sure likes to keep an eye on you." mina nudged you as you took a sip of your drink, her words were completely slurred so you were barely able to make out what she had said to you.
"well after the stunt earlier, his jealously jumped out." you laughed a bit as dabi started to make his way over to you.
"what's so funny?" he asked as his arm snaked around your waist, pulling you into his side, you smiled up at him, "you are."
"how so?"
"keeping an eye on me because you're so jealous, like someones gonna steal me."
"the only person who could take you away from me isn't even here, i just wanna make sure you're safe." he sucked his teeth at you and checked his phone to see what time it was.

you chugged your drink which was a terrible idea because it hit you out of nowhere and now you were really feeling it, not only were you drunk but you were getting horny as well and there was no way dabi wasn't feeling the same way.

"we should go." he whispered down into your ear.
"only if you fuck me in the car." you replied and he was immediately dragging you out the door, quickly saying goodbyes as you sped past the remaining people at the party.

it was almost 3 in the morning and you couldn't believe the party was still jumping like it was midnight but that was the least of your worries, you were just ready to get dicked down by this fine ass man.

"such a horny slut for me, arent you?" dabi said to you as he opened the backdoor of his Saudi.
"i am, but i don't see you complaining." you teased him.
"never complaining baby."

he sat next to you and immediately pulled you onto his lap so you were straddling him. your hands went up to either side of his cheeks as his hands found a firm grip on your ass which made you smile as your lips locked with each other and you started to grind against him.

you felt his hands leave your ass and were now on your hips, stopping you from moving, "take off your pants."

you immediately obeyed, unbuttoning your jeans and sliding them off of your body, leaving you in your top and underwear, dabi was without a doubt checking you out with a lazy grin on his lips, "you're so hot." he said before finding his way underneath your underwear, rubbing his middle and ring fingers against your clit, causing your head to fall into the crook of his neck as you let out a small moan.

he rubbed against your clit faster while you grind against his finger, "please more." you breathlessly let out.
he smiled at you, placing a finger past your wet folds and inside of you, "so fucking wet." he continued to pump in and out of you while your head was already feeling hazy.

you reached down to rub your own clit and he entered another finger which made you yelp out, "f-fuck, im gonna cum."
"cum on my fingers princess."

you felt yourself come undone on top of him as his fingers were still inside of you, a trail of moans escaping your mouth as dabi admired you and the way you unraveled so easily in his presence, he loved it.

once you came back to your senses, your chest was heaving up and down as you tried to catch your breath and looked down at dabi, "what?" you asked him.
"you okay to still fuck me?"
"of course."

you unbuttoned his pants and took off his boxers, struggling a bit to pull them past his muscular thighs, and then brought yourself back up to position your pussy over his dick.

you slowly felt him spreading you open, moans escaping from the both of you, "you can take all of me princess." he said to you with his hands on your hips, guiding you further down onto his dick.