𝐝𝐭𝐟

"good morning." you hear beside you as you stretch and rub your eyes only to be met with turquoise ones before you look around the room, surprised that you fell asleep because you don't even remember doing so.

"morning." you replied, dabi could see the confusion in your voice as he laughed, "when did i even fall asleep?" you questioned as he wrapped his arms around you a little tighter.
"pretty late after that shower we had and then the multiple more rounds we went, maybe like four in the morning."

everything was coming back to you, the shower, the way dabi couldn't keep his hands off you and ate you out and then proceeded to blow your back out several more times

your jaw dropped, "you'll catch flies." dabi said, closing your mouth.
"nah cuz why do you make me so horny, no wonder i'm so tired and achy."
"another massage day? my treat?"
it was tempting with the way your body felt, "you can't keep spending so much fuckin money on me."
he shrugged, unwrapping his arms from around you as he got up and came to your side of the bed. he threw the covers off of you, revealing your body that was only covered by an oversized shirt as he picked you up bridal style and placed you at the breakfast nook.

"hungry?" he asked.
you nodded as he handed you the menu for room service, "order whatever you like."

he left the room as you looked over the menu and decided on some pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns. you then realized you had no idea where your phone was so you decided to retract your steps and check the room to see if you might've left it on the nightstand or something and sure enough you did.

you unlocked it only to see not only was nao blowing up your phone but so was a new group chat with mina and momo where it seemed like there would be a party tonight that you were required to go to or in the words of all three girls, "they will kidnap you and force you to go to anyways" so you really had no choice.

looking up, you saw dabi sitting at the foot of the bed with his head in his hands, you went over to him, standing in between his legs as you grabbed his cheeks between your hands, "dabi..." you trailed off, he gave you a weak smile, "i'm fine, i just had some things on my mind and needed to cool off." he pulled you down to give you a kiss. you didn't wanna push the issue so you said okay and let it be.

"did you figure out what you wanted to eat?"
shaking your head and smiling, "pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns."
he smiled back at you, "i'll order it now then."

it was different seeing his softer side but you weren't opposed to it, you enjoyed it actually because you were tired of the cold side of him.

he pulled you onto his lap after he called room service and rubbed your legs, "do you mind if i play xbox?"
you wrapped your arms around him and swung your legs a bit, "i don't mind but i have a question." you started, dragging out your sentence, he looked at you, nodding, "do you wanna come with me to a party tonight?" raising his eyebrow at you, a smile slowly started to creep onto his face as he shrugged, "sure, i haven't been to a party in a while."

you kissed him as you got off his lap and texted the girls back, letting them know you'd be there and dabi would be joining you in which there was a lot of screaming and keyboard smashing but you just laughed and shook your head.

you could hear dabi shouting in the living room and assumed he had already started playing a game.

when you came back out the doorbell had rung so you swung it open as the man handed you a tray with yours and dabis food, you thanked him and gave him the tip money dabi handed you before shutting the door.

you separated the food on the coffee table in front of where dabi was playing as you dug into your meal, leaving dabis food there for whenever he would be ready to eat.