A Teacher's Job Is Never Done

Diane: Phew! Such a hectic day!

Me: How so, babe?

Diane: I had to write so many students up today! They kept being disrespectful, and using inappropriate language!

Me: I see!

SkittishReflections: Being a teacher must be hard work!

Diane: You don't know the half of it, babe! I been to so many parent teacher conferences, throughout the school year, and I had to tell their parents that their behavior was out of line! Some students are well behaved, but most of them are just totally disrespectful!

SkittishReflections: The way they're behaving, they'll be attending summer school!

Diane: More than likely, if they keep going down this path!

Nathan: Do you eat the cafeteria food, or bring your own lunch from home?

Diane: I eat the cafeteria food. I eat it in the teacher's lounge. Tomorrow, tuna is on the menu! Yummy!

Me: Cool!

Po_writing1: Sorry, you had to put up with such unruly students, that have a lack of respect!

Diane: It's okay, babe! With school ending within a month, I can have the whole summer to myself!

SkittishReflections: You deserve it, babe!

This story was written on Monday, May 10th, 2021.

A/N Diane has a tough job! But, rest assured, she will soon have the entire summer to relax! She can use that time, the poor dear! 😞 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.