•7•

The days were being dragged!  It has been a week since Y/N has been held captive by DAZAI OSAMU.

Y/N felt like her whole life turned into puzzle as she just don't know where to begin looking for the missing pieces of her life.
she can't think of way to escape or remember anything about her past. She just feel hopeless, a bird without wings.

Her whole freedom is lost and she feels like a prisoner, a caged bird.

"Ma'am I have done you makeup" the assistant said as she finished doing Y/N makeup and making her look like a queen.
"Thank you" Y/N stated as she scanned her face in the mirror.

Y/N was getting ready for the party that she will be attending with dazai. The whole party is just a mere celebration of Port mafia success, but as for Dazai he will be introducing a very significant perosn, that is none other than Y/N.
Yes! This huge party is being held for L/N Y/N.

Y/N stood up elegantly to see her whole charming outfit that she wore that hugged her curves so elegantly with a white necklace. She had her hair curled from the bottom and to finsh up her look she wore maroon high heels.

Y/N POV I must admit that I look like one of the celebrities wearing this dress, even though it revealed my skin to some extent, i feel comfortable

Y/N POV
I must admit that I look like one of the celebrities wearing this dress, even though it revealed my skin to some extent, i feel comfortable.
The colour just suits my skin so well and i couldn't help but admire myself in the mirror.
"Ma'am I will take my leave." I nodded at the assistant as she left the bedroom.
Even if this life has given some luxury, i can't stay like this forever and today I must execute my plan at all cost, that I created while I was being captive.

The bedroom door opened once again, catching my attention as I looked at the direction and there HE stood the person I despised with my whole heart, my kidnapper
CHUYA NAKAHARA!

"Well ready princess, i will be escorting you to your Lover" Chuya said as he bowed and winked at Y/N, simply mocking her with his gestures and body language.

I made a disgusting face as I send him a glare.
Chuya made his way towards me and i can feel his stare on my body. Geez, what a flirt!

"Well aren't you looking sexy princess." Chuya said.
"And well aren't you looking like a trash wearing fancy clothes"
Y/N spat her words as she clearly dislike his flirtatious and she was just so done with this Mafia shit.

This made chuya annoyed and irritated, his glare shut Y/N of from speaking any further.
"Princess, you need to learn to watch your mouth if you don't want to die."
I simply ignored chuya and walked past him. It would be a lie if I say I wasn't scared, i can't pinpoint but everyone I met so far just holds this dark and evil aura around them and it always send shivers down my spine.
I need to be careful if I need to get myself out of this without getting caught.

Escape is now my only route out of this hell.

As Y/N opened the door, her eyes widened as she saw men wearing black suits all lined up like some bodyguards. As soon as they saw her, they all bowed.
Y/N can definitely sense the attention on her and she wasn't liking it one bit.
"Umm- What is this?" Y/N spoke softly waiting for a reply.
"Well those are your bodyguards, they will be keeping an eye on you for your own safety." Chuya spoke, who stood behind Y/N.

I guess escaping is going to be way harder than I thought, Y/N thought as she stared at the men in black suits.

"Let's go!" Chuya ordered as he started walking with Y/N trailing behind him with the men following behind them, as they should.

Y/N and the other entered a beautiful hall with golden chandelier hung at the center and that's when she noticed him, Dazai Osamu sitting on the sofa while holding a book and also talking on the phone at the same time.

He look so hot and sexy, Y/N thought as her eyes were glued to him.

His eyes landed on Y/N and both her and him were staring into each other eyes

His eyes landed on Y/N and both her and him were staring into each other eyes. If first sight love is real then this is what it would like look.

Chuya cleared his throat bringing the two lovebirds back to reality. 
Y/N turned her face the opposite direction as she can feel heat rising on her cheeks turning them into beautiful shade of red.

Dazai stood up and made his way towards Y/N, "You look sexy sweetheart that I want to undress you right now." Dazai whispered in Y/N's ear before distancing herself a little.
Y/N on the other hand felt like dying of embarrassment from the words dazai just spoke. she can feel the whole eyes on her and Dazai and this was DEFINETLY not helping her or the blush that formed on her cheeks.

"Ehm! If you two are done flirting can we leave." Chuya stated annoyed.

"Everything is ready!" A new masculine voice called out as dazai,  Chuya and Y/N turned their attention on him and there stood  a man with a slim build and very pale skin. He has short, choppy black hair with side bangs that reach his chin and turn white at the tips.

"Good auktgawa!" Chuya stated.
So his name is auktgawa, huh. Y/N thought.

"Let's go darling!" Dazai said as he holds Y/N hand and leads her outside.
All the men including chuya started to follow behind you.
As the reached outside, they all got inside their respective cars.

                        "Well time to execute my plan" ~ Y/N