Ep. 2-Part 2~ ...And Demons

A/N~ this part is a little supernatural crossover, not much though! the boys are in and then they are gone, so there really isn't any spoilers! also, the ending just gets weird and a little droned, sorry! may rewrite it later! and i don't know if i'll do any more crossover episodes, this was hard to write once the Winchesters came in. I don't know, we'll see in the future.

Thanks for reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 20, 2006

After we finished our fries, I paid and we went to stay in the TARDIS until nightfall.

Nearing midnight, the Doctor moved his ship near this mysterious haunted mansion that he would tell me nothing about other than it was haunted.

“Come one, Doctor! Tell me what is so special about this place!” I demanded as he put his coat on again.

“You heard the two men at the diner, right?” he asked while fixing the coats collar.

“Vaguely” I answered.

“They talked about how it was haunted and I want to prove them wrong!” with a skip, he ran towards the doors.

“Is this a normal thing for you?” I asked as I slowly followed him up the walkway.

“Oh yes, it is! Allons-y!” he cheered as he opened the doors and jumped at the sudden appearance of an elder man. “Hello,” the Doctor said calmly, “Can I help you?” I was only a few feet away from them, but I watched the elder man’s eyes turned black.

“Watch out!” I cried as the elder man grabbed the Doctor by throat and lifted him into the air and out of the TARDIS. 

“This is rude! Very rude, a-AH-ctually” the Doctor said hoarsely.

“Go get the other one” the elder growled to his unseen companion.

“I-I-I wouldn’t do that if I were you” the Doctor stammered. Soon, a young man, maybe early twenties or so, walked into the TARDIS and straight for me. He had the same black eyes as the elder man.

Just as he was about to grab me, I ducked quickly and punched him in the chest. He staggered back, giving me enough room to run past him. Just I tried to run, the man quickly recovered and tried to grab me again. Grabbing the railing of the walkway, I jumped over and down into the inner shell of the TARDIS.

While he was distracted, I climbed back up, but this time, behind the man, and I pushed him off the walkway.

“You can fight?” the Doctor asked in amazement.

“Took a course in self-defense in college and was in gymnastics for about five years” I explained. Suddenly, the elder man’s grip grew tighter around his neck. “You let him go!” I shouted as I ran towards him, ready to punch him in the face.

Just as I was inches away, he flicked his free hand and I went flying over them.

“Get her, Sammy!” a low and familiar voice shouted.

When I landed, the wind was knocked out of me. Coughing, I opened my eyes to see one of the men from the diner. He was about the same age as the guy I beat up.

“You okay?” he asked. I nodded, slightly dazed at what just happened. He then set me down and I then got the full extent of his height. I just barely reached past his shoulders.

“A little help here, Sam!” the other man shouted. The tall man, Sam than ran towards to help the Doctor. The two then started to chant something in another language. The elder man’s face soon became pained. Then he dropped the Doctor and black smoke shot from his mouth and rocketed into the night sky. More smoke shot the TARDIS, to the guys’ surprise. Quickly recovering from strange event, I ran and slid down to the aid the Doctor.