Ep. 2-Part 1~ Of Angels...

"Come on, guys! Do we really have to go here? I'd rather get pizza or something" I said in fear as my friends and I made our way to the abandon house outside of our hometown in San Antonio.

"C'mon, Fayth! Where's your sense of adventure?" my boyfriend, Cyle, smiled as he pulled me into the house, more like mansion actually.

"Fayth doesn't want be here because she doesn't like ghost stories!" my best friend, Emma, laughed as she poked me in the sides.

"Shut up, Emma" I hissed as I hugged Cyle's right arm. Inside the old house, I saw four doors and one staircase upstairs. The doorway to my left lead to the parlor and the one to my right lead to the living room. The other two were on either side of the staircase. I guess the lead to the kitchen and dining room.

"I'm going to go explore upstairs" Emma said as she ran up the stairs.

"Emma..." I whined in a quiet voice.

"Do you know no one comes out here?" Cyle said as he led me through the parlor.

"Please, Cyle..." I muttered but he continued.

"Because most people aren't ever seen again" this caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end.

"Why do you two do this to me?" I asked with a shaky voice. I could feel his shoulders shaking with laughter. I rolled my eyes and looked around the room. The furniture was long gone and plants were climbing through broken windows.

"Cyle, I want to leave" I told him as I released his arm.

"You're free to go whenever you want. You didn't have to come in the first place" he said as he neared a closed closet. I looked at him in disgust.

"Don't call me tonight" I muttered as I ran out of the house.

When I was halfway down the path, I heard to screams.

"Emma? Cyle?" I whispered before running back.

I opened the white rotting door and entered the house again. The air felt different.

"Emma? Cyle?" I called out. My voice echoed and I didn't hear a response.

"Guys, please stop playing the crap on me!" I called as I looked into the parlor. The closet door was open but there was nothing in it. Cyle was no longer in the parlor room.

"Cyle?" I whispered in fear. "Emma? Where the hell are you?" I called again. I stepped out into the entryway and was about to go upstairs when two stone angels suddenly appeared.

I ran.

I ran and screamed all the way home.

~*~

I held a death grip on the TARDIS console as we hurdled into the unknown.

"Where are we going, Doctor?" I called from across the console.

"First trip in time, I think I'll go easy on you!" he flashed a smile as pulled a few levers and pushed a few buttons.

Great, did he just bring me a year into the past or future? Did we even leave Minnesota? Finally, the TARDIS settled and I heard a wheezing sound.

"Is it-she supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Of course she is!" he defended his ship. I smiled lightly and he flicked a couple more levers before the wheezing ended.

"Outside that door is the past. It's not far in the past but we're in the past" he said as he leaned against the center console.

“When and where?” I asked. Spinning around, he pulled one of the monitors towards him and read it off.